Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Maradona RIP

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Agree. A rush if blood to the head for a bit of pointless social media fame. Probably left several children without a father. Social media has a lot to answer for. I hate it.
    I've never used it myself. I wonder what it will take before something is seriously done to tackle how these platforms operate and what can be posted on them?

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I've never used it myself. I wonder what it will take before something is seriously done to tackle how these platforms operate and what can be posted on them?
    Me too. Theres always articles,reports on why they should take more responsibility for their content etc, theyve always got excuses or reasons and retort with "we are doing what we can etc".
    It really should be as simple as "do more or your being taken down" but it's not or it doesnt seem to be.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Me too. Theres always articles,reports on why they should take more responsibility for their content etc, theyve always got excuses or reasons and retort with "we are doing what we can etc".
    It really should be as simple as "do more or your being taken down" but it's not or it doesnt seem to be.
    There are too many influential people with too many of their fingers in too many pies for that to happen anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    You can use social media without contributing to it. I love Twitter but never post on there. I’ve never had Facebook.... that really does strike me as pointless.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!