Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: Your team v Brighton

Fuck me yes

I feel bad for that, hes only 19. The stick is getting to him I'd say.

Well he can’t read it during the game mate, I doubt my comments are having any effect.
    Nothing against the lad but when Hoever went I couldn’t believe we’d let him go and kept Williams, Hoever was way ahead in his development

I dont mean you personally, Hes been getting stick for a while now.
    Yep agree about Hoever but he wanted to go and the club didnt want to stand in his way.
    Dont know if hes played much at Wolves yet?

So ... Jurgen’s gamble cost the midweek result in the Champions League to make sure we got 3 points v Brighton today.

That went well

I didnt get the Matip situation at all..I think league games are more important. Like ive said ever since the start of the season..
    Klopp should have had our best partnership in defence today. Phillips did great. But Matip is much better with the ball. Phillips hoofed the ball quite a bit today.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    So ... Jurgen’s gamble cost the midweek result in the Champions League to make sure we got 3 points v Brighton today.

That went well
    At least he played 34 year old milner in yet another game from the start, the only player that doesn't get any rest, Like I said in other thread i'm sure this has happened before with Milner

Shit player management all around i'm afraid

and he'll take longer to recover, probably won't see him until boxing day

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post

That went well
    Agreed. He ballsed up big time on Wednesday - BUT would add - he ballsed up again today by not putting out the strongest attack.

Mané and Salah should both start with Jota through the middle and Bobby behind - would have been too much for Brighton.

We Know Bobby is largely futile in the 9 - at least he has been for a long time. Minamino looks lost... So why take up two key berths with two players who don’t know where the goal is.?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Do you really think hes that bad?
    He's an absolute fucking disaster, needs a loan like Rhys Williams had
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Today's line up was as baffling as Wednesdays, we all presumed it was going to be full strength for 2 of the three games . Looks like hes only going all out for Ajax. Or maybe he wont even do that.
    Just seems utterly pointless what hes done as its achieved very little to nothing and weve picked up another injury whilst doing so.