Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Brighton

Sadio has certainly looked like he could do with a break.

There have been a few "rumoured team" incidents this year.

Accuracy has not been 100%. However, it has been correct more often than not.

Rumoured for tomorrow is - Alisson, Neco, Fabinho, Phillips, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Minamino, Jota, Salah, Firmino.

I would be pretty surprised at that frankly. Though you can see the logic in resting Matip (biscuits) and Mane (a poor performance - rare - v Atalanta).

The idea of Minamino possibly starting in a "non-Firmino" role does intrigue.

Don't have to wait very long to find out if this rumour is a load of rubbish or bang on.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Christ we must be fucked if we're starting Minamino

Could be worse, could be origi he wouldn't even get on the bench for me now after his performances when he gets a chance, let him rot by himself like his attitude commands

Double fucked if we’re starting Neco

Big game today need to win.. Our away results need to improve..Not that our performances have been bad(apart from Villa)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Big game today need to win.. Our away results need to improve..Not that our performances have been bad(apart from Villa)
    Can't actually recall putting in 2 poor performances on the bounce under Klopp in the last 3 years or so, so I am quietly confident about today.

Psychologically I rather like early Saturday matches if we manage the win - it's nice having the points in the bag and the pressure being heaped on those around us.

Fingers crossed.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Just go with this in the attack and we should be fine.

Salah-----------Firmino----------Mané
    -------------------Jota---------------------

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Double fucked if we’re starting Neco
    I expect him to play we need Milner for Ajax and Wolves no chance he starts 5 games on the trot.

Most teams are going to be making changes each week you have no choice really.

We need to get to Jan with Matip/Fabinho still fit then hopefully a new CB is here.

I have read Trent isn’t too far away, we rested players against Atalanta with an eye on today, look how that went.

Quote Originally Posted by insidious View Post
    there have been a few "rumoured team" incidents this year.

Accuracy has not been 100%. However, it has been correct more often than not.

Rumoured for tomorrow is - alisson, neco, fabinho, phillips, robertson, henderson, wijnaldum, minamino, jota, salah, firmino.

I would be pretty surprised at that frankly. Though you can see the logic in resting matip (biscuits) and mane (a poor performance - rare - v atalanta).

The idea of minamino possibly starting in a "non-firmino" role does intrigue.

Don't have to wait very long to find out if this rumour is a load of rubbish or bang on.
    correct

That's concerning

Oh wait milner>henderson guess he's not ready

but close enough is matip injured again not even on the fucking bench
    Last edited by Kev0909; 28th November 2020 at 12:33 PM.