Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Brighton

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    There have been a few "rumoured team" incidents this year.

Accuracy has not been 100%. However, it has been correct more often than not.

Rumoured for tomorrow is - Alisson, Neco, Fabinho, Phillips, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Minamino, Jota, Salah, Firmino.

I would be pretty surprised at that frankly. Though you can see the logic in resting Matip (biscuits) and Mane (a poor performance - rare - v Atalanta).

The idea of Minamino possibly starting in a "non-Firmino" role does intrigue.

Don't have to wait very long to find out if this rumour is a load of rubbish or bang on.
    Pretty much bang on Sid aside from Hendo.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Pretty much bang on Sid aside from Hendo.
    and that could of easily been a late change today (because henderson is still not 100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Nope

Any idea why the club is shit at letting us know about players?? only club that doesn't say about missing players / injury much at all

pretty funny if they're being that paranoid about other clubs knowing yet are line-up keeps getting leaked
    Yeah how the fuck has that happened? Never known that before. Sids line up he posted is correct apart from Hendo. Who's the person leaking that line up?

Has noods got out of bed yet?- someone else may haev to make a match-thread!

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Oh crap

Alisson
    Neco (look away now)
    Phillips (where the fuck is Matip)
    Fabinho
    Robertson
    Minamino (I kid you not)
    Wij
    Milly
    Salah
    Firmino
    Jota

Bench
    Adrian
    Mané
    Henderson
    Jones
    Tsimikas
    Origi
    Williams
    This is going to be fun.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    This is going to be fun.
    Welbeck is going to be messi today haahaa

Right now Jurgen isn’t playing his best 11 in any game, risking an Atalanta performance at any time. If we come back and put in another Leicester like performance great but that line up is again asking for trouble imo

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    There have been a few "rumoured team" incidents this year.

Accuracy has not been 100%. However, it has been correct more often than not.

Rumoured for tomorrow is - Alisson, Neco, Fabinho, Phillips, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Minamino, Jota, Salah, Firmino.

I would be pretty surprised at that frankly. Though you can see the logic in resting Matip (biscuits) and Mane (a poor performance - rare - v Atalanta).

The idea of Minamino possibly starting in a "non-Firmino" role does intrigue.

Don't have to wait very long to find out if this rumour is a load of rubbish or bang on.
    Klopp played Mane out of form, continually fucking about with his position, most of us rate Mane as our best forward, you don't take your best forward out of their best position
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Right now Jurgen isn’t playing his best 11 in any game, risking an Atalanta performance at any time. If we come back and put in another Leicester like performance great but that line up is again asking for trouble imo
    Agreed - but you can see Klopp’s reasoning now. We have been forced into this type of shorter term risk taking due to the genuine threat of the entire season being over in early Spring.

Putting Neco out as a Premier League or Champions League footballer in any game is asking for trouble, we need two CBs in January, one who can also play at RB
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”