Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weekend’s Other Games 27/11/20

Leicester v Fulham being played in monsoon conditions.
    Leicester free kick hits the wall, follow up shot rebounds off the post, falls again to a Leicester player who this time hits the bar.
    20 minutes in 0-0.
    Fulham the only team to have conceded more goals in the opening 15 minutes (6) than us (4).
    Interesting if a touch worrying stat.

29 minutes gone and the deadlock is broken on the counter.
    Leicester 0-1 Fulham
    Lookman

That came completely against the run of play.

Fulham rightly awarded a penalty through VAR

And Cavalero ..... scores
    Leicester 0-2 Fulham
    38 mins

Could someone please sit me down and explain to me what the hell is going on this season with these crazy results all over the place?

Leicester have a chance to go second with a simple 1-0 win at home, and they find themselves 2 down at the half to relegation fodder (and everyone's pick to go back down again) Fulham?!?!??!

I mean,.....I want to put it down to just,...another Brendan team being a Brendan team, but this is just nuts.

Also, can we please get our act together and start stringing together some results since no one else seems to want it?

Still a lot of game left in this and Leicester could still come back and nick it (and let's be honest, they probably should), but this is wild.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Could someone please sit me down and explain to me what the hell is going on this season with these crazy results all over the place?

Leicester have a chance to go second with a simple 1-0 win at home, and they find themselves 2 down at the half to relegation fodder (and everyone's pick to go back down again) Fulham?!?!??!

I mean,.....I want to put it down to just,...another Brendan team being a Brendan team, but this is just nuts.

Also, can we please get our act together and start stringing together some results since no one else seems to want it?

Still a lot of game left in this and Leicester could still come back and nick it (and let's be honest, they probably should), but this is wild.
    It’s the league nobody wants to win. After big points won it last 3 years could be low 80s this year. Don’t think it will be less than 80 think United and arsenal both won PL with less than 80 points. A minnow could sneak in again like Leicester. United or Spurs.

Our first 11 would be away and clear by now. We are so ravaged by injuries we are bound to be inconsistent.

Anyone who gets a decent score in the prediction thread, give them the top spot now and give me the lottery numbers for tuesday

Cheers

I really hope we do find out form and consistency soon(-ish).

I feel like this year might be one of those years when all you need to do is get just a little bit of separation at the top (like 4 or 5 points lead) and it'll take some beating for the rest of the chasing pack to hunt you down and catch you.

Certainly not the 18, 25 point lead we felt we had to build up last season by January, because we were worried that City were going to put that end season run they were known for and had put the two previous seasons (and they may yet still do so this season as well - from last weekend's result it looks like they might be finding their form again).

I also strongly believe that one or both of Spurs and Chelsea will stumble at some point and go on a dry patch of results and again, I can only hope we are on it then to take advantage,
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!