Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333637383940414243

Thread: Brighton v Liverpool (Match Thread)

late on in our game yesterday..The challenge on Jota was a red card it was over the ball. That wasnt even looked at it.Just a yellow
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Just put this on the other games thread but it’s being discussed on here so .. in the Arsenal v Wolves game

Traore booked for diving when there was more contact than for Brighton’s equaliser.

This is exactly why those of us who hate VAR are so against it. Yesterday it was used against us for officials desperate to affect the result against us, today it’s not even looked at and the player brought down gets booked.

It’s a bloody farce
    VAR can't overturn yellows for dives, no? It's just for goals, offsides and possible red card offenses iirc.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Just put this on the other games thread but it’s being discussed on here so .. in the Arsenal v Wolves game

Traore booked for diving when there was more contact than for Brighton’s equaliser.

This is exactly why those of us who hate VAR are so against it. Yesterday it was used against us for officials desperate to affect the result against us, today it’s not even looked at and the player brought down gets booked.

It’s a bloody farce
    It’s definitely not right mate.

Personally, I think Klopp needs to stfu about VAR/injuries/scheduling/substitutes... he’s starting to sound like a broken record, and nothing is changing in a positive way. On the contrary, it would appear that we’re being singled out more than ever.

Better to keep it all in house, and develop a siege mentality.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

It should have a penalty is the point Bali. This is why we hate it so much. It’s used against some teams and not others. There is no consistency apart from you can absolutely guarantee if it can be used to either chalk a goal of ours off or to give the opposition a penalty it will and has been used every single time.

It should have a penalty is the point Bali. This is why we hate it so much. It’s used against some teams and not others. There is no consistency apart from you can absolutely guarantee if it can be used to either chalk a goal of ours off or to give the opposition a penalty it will and has been used every single time.
    Aah, soeet, then I misunderstood you. Annoting as hell in that case.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

It’s a bloody farce
    Robertson: "I've got no problem if my tackle is being given as a pen. But on Sunday I saw two challenges on Rashford and Traore that were very similar and weren't given. We are just looking for consistency. We thought we'd get that with VAR and we aren't right." #LFC
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!