Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Cavani Should Face the same ban as Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    What I dont get is Bernardo Silva got a one game ban but Cavani gets three.

Its not like they are making it up as they go along.

The authorities need to get some rules in place for all teams/divisions.

The easy soultion is dont post on social media but players not agree to that.
    I dunno

all my black mates was really offended by cavani sharing a post that wasn't aimed at them, or in the context whatsoever bad.

the sames ones that call each other the N word, and don't mind others calling it them, wassup my N

you know

I better stop there before I get banned for saying N or black

the FA might be watching

Imagine getting offended by anything on social media anyway.

(I can't stand the word personally but apparently it's cool to call it each other, or say it in songs over and over)
    Last edited by Kev0909; 1st January 2021 at 01:05 PM.

Footballers represent their profession.. They have to be seen to be behaving correctly online or offline. I think sometimes they get castigated worse than the general public. They are only human. I dont think anyone should be banned for non intentional racist connotation. But the FA have strict guidelines.. Look at the chairman of the FA resigning because he made an error in a usage of a word.
    They neglected how he was promoting and being positive towards the black community in 99% of his comments that day..
    To me it all about intent, but thats just my personal opinion
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Here's a question for you, why ain't they banned bad words in songs?

Or the gang culture shit??

Oh but if you re-share something on insta completely out of context, ha get fined and 3 game ban and lessons on how naughty you are!!

Smack bum

and I agree justme

The F****tale of New York was censored this year I believe, why now I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Exactly so what about all the songs that literally evolve around the N word?

Don't christian lives matter?

You're cheap and you're haggard doesn't quite have the same ring to it as the original line.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I'm sure cavani got fined far more than others that have done worse too, when it was harmless

FA racist cunts

they're a bunch of hypocrites

look how different players are treated

Enough said

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Exactly so what about all the songs that literally evolve around the N word?

Don't christian lives matter?
    The only song to feature the N word that I'm really familiar with is Oliver's Army by Elvis Costello and that's been censored by some.

The only song to feature the N word that I'm really familiar with is Oliver's Army by Elvis Costello and that's been censored by some.
    you're obviously not gansta enough

Dylan....