Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Cavani Should Face the same ban as Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If life was that simple, its not. I do know the word is use in the black community and its seems less of an issue. But i wouldnt want to use it as a white person to a black person. Because there are different connotations in that sense. It appears to be daft i know. But its different.
    Great ! But how about your opinion about it coming the other way from a black person to a white person

Not necessarily the infamous nigger word

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Is that aimed at me? and what you mean they?
    Aimed at everyone - I wasn’t aware anyone was keen to use the word. Can’t imagine why anyone would be.

Thought Fagin was saying ( in a rather crude way ) that people are pussyfooting around in trying NOT to use it. That’s all

#freecavani

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Aimed at everyone - I wasn’t aware anyone was keen to use the word. Can’t imagine why anyone would be.

Thought Fagin was saying ( in a rather crude way ) that people are pussyfooting around in trying NOT to use it. That’s all
    Thank fuck someone hears me thank you Stevo

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Great ! But how about your opinion about it coming the other way from a black person to a white person
    Lets understand one thing.. Racism is not acceptable who ever does it. But i'm white and ive never felt inferior because of my skin colour. thats what black people have had suffered for 100s and 100s of years. I don't know how a black person feels when they are in a group of white people and they suffer mild racism. little comments here and there , not outward racism with hatred involved, Just comments that make you feel like an outsider ..I know has a human being i want to be accepted as a person first

I wouldnt feel emotionally destroyed inside if had a racist remark to me.. That's how black people feel.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

“ I wouldnt feel emotionally destroyed inside if had a racist remark to me.. That's how black people feel.”

Oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    The only song to feature the N word that I'm really familiar with is Oliver's Army by Elvis Costello and that's been censored by some.
    You still listening to the wireless, Grandad ? 😂😂

“ I wouldnt feel emotionally destroyed inside if had a racist remark to me.. That's how black people feel.”

Oh dear
    Oh dear WHAT?? i take it you were never bullied at school?? you wanna ask grown up adults how it affected their lives from there on in Once you get abused over time over something like your skin colour it has a detrimental effects on you as an individual.

This is precisely the problem. What do you actually know about these ‘black people”

Do you realise that most “black people” live in Africa..? Have you ever been to Africa?

Seriously justme - I am sure your intentions are good but you are revealing a very insular existence. Not all black people or white people have the same history.

Thinking you are more able to handle a racist remark is in itself derogatory

This is precisely the problem. What do you actually know about these ‘black people”

Do you realise that most “black people” live in Africa..? Have you ever been to Africa?

Seriously justme - I am sure your intentions are good but you are revealing a very insular existence. Not all black people or white people have the same history.

Thinking you are more able to handle a racist remark is in itself derogatory

You dont understand diddly squat.. how verbal abuse effects people emotionally. I said i wouldnt feel bad if i was abused as much as a black person.. Because i have not had to put up with constant little remarks over my life time.. You wanna ask black footballers how much abuse they had to put up with., especially from crowds. Its obviously no where near as bad has is use to be..But footballers of bygone days have had to put with aload of shit. even in their own dressing rooms if they were the only black player..