Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Cavani Should Face the same ban as Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    You still listening to the wireless, Grandad ? 😂😂
    Hehe, yeah, not like the kids today with their Sony Walkman cassette players and their bubblegum.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    You think its because of the current BLM thing. You think i'm joining in? I don't follower any group of any kind. I'm giving my point of view.
    Buddy i coudn't give a fiddlers fuck about the Black Lives Matter bullshit they are personally a waste of skin.

Unfortunately maybe you are into that shit which is is obviously your decisive route but its not mine

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Great ! But how about your opinion about it coming the other way from a black person to a white person

Not necessarily the infamous nigger word
    How in the fuck is Joe R.ogan blurred out on the site, but this isn't? Vin?
    Last edited by Balinkay; 1st January 2021 at 03:19 PM.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    How in the fuck is Joe R.ogan blurred out on the side, but this isn't? Vin?

what the fuck?

Buddy i coudn't give a fiddlers fuck about the Black Lives Matter bullshit they are personally a waste of skin.

Unfortunately maybe you are into that shit which is is obviously your decisive route but its not mine
    Just told you in the message your replying too. i wasnt. use ya brain for once
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Just told you in the message your replying too. i wasnt. use ya brain for once
    Way to suck you're balls into you're cunt .eh !

Way to suck you're balls into you're cunt .eh !
    Lovely comment.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

stop being transphobic!

GOSH

Think justme has made a valid point albeit in a slightly cack handed way. He is not saying he is better than a black person at handling racism aimed at him, he is trying to emphasise how black people have serious racism virtually from birth, if they are born in Europe or the US.
    If justme was racially abused as a child and right on through his life, he would struggle with it just the same as anyone of any race creed or colour in the same position. “People of colour” have been made to feel inferior by whites for hundreds if not thousands of years.
    This is the main reason why white peoples being racially abused don’t take it seriously or get offended because of the history of racism throughout the centuries.

This is a very difficult subject and I think we should all take a deep breath before looking for opportunities to look less racist than the next person because he may not have expressed himself in what is considered the totally correct PC way.

Chill everyone, I doubt we have any “genuine” racists on here, just different ways of getting their point across.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Lovely comment.
    Did you grow up on on a farm or something !!!!