Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Cavani Should Face the same ban as Suarez

I regularly work on a crew with 2 black guys. They call each other by the N word all the time, but I would never dream of doing it. We all get on and have a good laugh, but there's a line you don't cross. The racist abuse they receive in one shift, I think would shock most people. They seem to laugh it off; it's me that gets the hump on their behalf.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

One problem is that currently a fair chunk of people are looking to find offence where none is meant/intended. For example I'm currently engaged in an online debate about a particular term used to describe people from a specific part of Asia, one where it can be/is impossible for non natives to be able to identify the specific country from which the person being described comes from.

I'd like to offer an apology to ( Justme) for my uncalled for post to you at #146.There was no need for it.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Thank fuck someone hears me thank you Stevo
    Just don't say Jehova or *****

R,o.g,a.n

Why is it not permitted

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    That is totally ridiculous.
    Should have been no games.
    And perhaps a token fonevto go to a charity
    Like BLM
    Agree with the first 2 sentences.
    BLM the charity lol

Should have paid his friend/acquaintance compensation for greeting him, in his mother tongue.

Maybe the fa should be charged

Uruguay's players' union has called on the Football Association to overturn Edinson Cavani's three-match ban.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55534759

Luis Suarez and Diego Godin have both shared a statement by their national players' union that calls the punishment a "discriminatory" act.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Uruguay's players' union has called on the Football Association to overturn Edinson Cavani's three-match ban.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55534759

Luis Suarez and Diego Godin have both shared a statement by their national players' union that calls the punishment a "discriminatory" act.
    Good on em

corrupt racist FA

Given the incredible proportions of the Suarez witch hunt orchestrated by the filthy and their many minions in the UK media and FA for him using the exact same terminology it is absolutely astonishing Cavani hasn't faced the same length of ban and the filthy themselves should have insisted on it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Would like to hear Patrice Evra’s wise words on the subject.
    He told an FA inquiry that the word was just too upsetting to repeat.