Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Cavani Should Face the same ban as Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    The FA accept that Cavani was not intentionally racist. It seems that his quarantine on arrival in the country disrupted his media training.

I'd love to know what happens to his £100,000 fine.
    Should compensate the person he greeted cordially in his mother tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Should compensate the person he greeted cordially in his mother tongue.
    You mean the guy that was probably over the moon cavani had him in his story?

Heck why not

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    You mean the guy that was probably over the moon cavani had him in his story?

Heck why not
    Yeah, but later on that person could have realised if he misinterpreted & misunderstood Cavani and looked at it from a different point of view he could have been a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Yeah, but later on that person could have realised if he misinterpreted & misunderstood Cavani and looked at it from a different point of view he could have been a victim.
    yeah, I'm sure, I mean if Henderson called me something that I wouldn't find ever offensive because I know the actual way henderson talks because i'm english and wouldn't ever take it in a racist way because it's not here in the slightest, I'd be dead offended, i'd cry myself to sleep

Same with this guy and my god I bet he hated a famous player re-sharing something!

it's bullshit

Same people that think Cavani can be compared to Suarez, or cavani is actually a bad person.. is the same wetwipe soft society that will clap at 8pm to make themselves feel good for #claptheheroes, which all a load of self-worth bollocks because I don't know anyone in the NHS that wants people clapping, was a big backlash on twitter about it. People like to think they're the "good guys" ya know?

People actually need to learn what "racisim" properely is, without jumping the gun because the FA said so, amongst other things instead of always thinking they're the good guy, same for anything oooo i'm backing the owners 100% when they're not spending any money and basically throwin the season because i'm a top fucking fan init

Go outside your door, go near to people and clap, after seeign groups of idiots lasttime using it as a social call

/Rantover
    /Notaimedatyou
    Last edited by Kev0909; 7th January 2021 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    yeah, I'm sure, I mean if Henderson called me something that I wouldn't find ever offensive because I know the actual way henderson talks because i'm english and wouldn't ever take it in a racist way because it's not here in the slightest, I'd be dead offended, i'd cry myself to sleep

Same with this guy and my god I bet he hated a famous player re-sharing something!

it's bullshit

Same people that think Cavani can be compared to Suarez, or cavani is actually a bad person.. is the same wetwipe soft society that will clap at 8pm to make themselves feel good for #claptheheroes, which all a load of self-worth bollocks because I don't know anyone in the NHS that wants people clapping, was a big backlash on twitter about it. People like to think they're the "good guys" ya know?

People actually need to learn what "racisim" properely is, without jumping the gun because the FA said so, amongst other things instead of always thinking they're the good guy, same for anything oooo i'm backing the owners 100% when they're not spending any money and basically throwin the season because i'm a top fucking fan init

Go outside your door, go near to people and clap, after seeign groups of idiots lasttime using it as a social call
    To rephrase a Trevor Philips insight from gta5.
    The clapping isn't for the nhs (the clapees) the clapping is for the clappers

Ps if you want to take aim at me, fire away Kev

I've got 2 superhero powers, I laugh a lot and if people are angry with me I don't expect them to be rational.

That's the thing though Kev , the FA say there was no racist intent but they're still happy to take £100,000 off him.

As for clapping, I'm not going to stand outside in this weather in case I catch cold and put an extra burden on the NHS

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    That's the thing though Kev , the FA say there was no racist intent but they're still happy to take £100,000 off him.

As for clapping, I'm not going to stand outside in this weather in case I catch cold and put an extra burden on the NHS
    Exactly what I mean, plus it's icey in parts some old darling may think it's a good idea and have a fall

Even if one person caught it this way (houses can be very close together) and ended up in hospital it's not worth it, boils my piss how stupid this country is hence the rant, the women that started it up again is doing it for herself and some fame too, apparently "backed out" of clapping herself now because of insults/abuse, I was following the twitter feed last night and the comments and obviously made some myself, and they was all respectful and making sense and no abuse was directed at the women in question. (she deleted it now because noone was backing the idea, and all anti it, even people in NHS)

Absolute joke of a lady.

She's got blood on her hands if it spreads this way and someone dies, or someone falls over clapping!

I simply tweeted her saying my house is very close to nextdoors.. if we both go outside we'll be next to each other clapping, like many in the UK are, you do know there's a "super spreader" strain now right?...I hope you clap for anyone that catches it this way.

and people wonder why the UK is shit at handling this shit

1) the people are retarded (Much like america)
    2) Boris
    Last edited by Kev0909; 7th January 2021 at 08:56 PM.

I didn't hear one clap!

Good

Last edited by Kev0909; 7th January 2021 at 10:13 PM.

Boo for Boris? Now that is an idea.