Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Cavani Should Face the same ban as Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Was Dennis reprimanded at all?
    No pal, no action was taken against Dennis, even though 5 or 6 people confirmed what was said beforehand, all to no avail !
    my son just read my post, and asked what happened to Dennis and Geoff, well Dennis went on to become an electrical tutor, and in Geoff's case it turned his life around, he ended up owning 3 pubs and lost loads of weight, and went on to take part in various marathons, so every cloud, and so on....
    Last edited by philfatkid; 1st December 2020 at 08:41 PM. Reason: More added.
    Getting there.

The FA usually take action against players over social media posts, Cavani should get the same ban
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by philfatkid View Post
    No pal, no action was taken against Dennis, even though 5 or 6 people confirmed what was said beforehand, all to no avail !
    my son just read my post, and asked what happened to Dennis and Geoff, well Dennis went on to become an electrical tutor, and in Geoff's case it turned his life around, he ended up owning 3 pubs and lost loads of weight, and went on to take part in various marathons, so every cloud, and so on....
    Both would get sacked now.

I agree with the panel though, being called a fat whatever isn't grounds for being racist. If he had called him an ugly bastard or something - I doubt he would have been tin tacked
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

When does his 9 match ban start?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Manchester United striker Edinson Cavani has been charged with misconduct by the Football Association for a now-deleted social media post containing a Spanish phrase that is offensive in some contexts.

The Uruguayan striker sent the message after scoring the injury-time winner in United's 3-2 win at Southampton.

He later deleted the post and apologised when it was pointed out the meaning that could be attached to it.

The striker has until Monday 4 January 2021 to provide a response to the charge.

As of this season, Football Association rules state that any player found guilty of an offence of discrimination will face a minimum three-match suspension.

United say they will consider the charge but repeated their message that they are committed to the fight against racism and stressed their was no malicious intent behind the forward’s post.

"The striker could be banned for three matches if he is found guilty.
    An FA statement, with reference to new guidelines agreed in the summer, said the post was alleged to be "insulting and/or abusive and/or improper and/or brought the game into disrepute".
    It is also alleged "that the comment constitutes an aggravated breach" which "included reference, whether express or implied, to colour and/or race and/or ethnic origin".

It was intended as an affectionate greeting to a friend, thanking him for his congratulations after the game," said the former Napoli and Paris St-Germain striker.
    "The last thing I wanted to do was cause offence to anyone.
    "I am completely opposed to racism and deleted the message as soon as it was explained that it can be interpreted differently."

This is totally bullshit.

No games banned
    Move on.

Note
    Tell all south Americans that "negriro and negrita" are banned in uk.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    "The striker could be banned for three matches if he is found guilty.
    An FA statement, with reference to new guidelines agreed in the summer, said the post was alleged to be "insulting and/or abusive and/or improper and/or brought the game into disrepute".
    It is also alleged "that the comment constitutes an aggravated breach" which "included reference, whether express or implied, to colour and/or race and/or ethnic origin".

It was intended as an affectionate greeting to a friend, thanking him for his congratulations after the game," said the former Napoli and Paris St-Germain striker.
    "The last thing I wanted to do was cause offence to anyone.
    "I am completely opposed to racism and deleted the message as soon as it was explained that it can be interpreted differently."

This is totally bullshit.

No games banned
    Move on.

Note
    Tell all south Americans that "negriro and negrita banned in uk.
    But it's damn fine rum. Sigh.....

https://www.gourmetencasa-tcm.com/en/1506-bold-1l.html?SubmitCurrency=1&id_currency=1&id_country= 26&gclid=CjwKCAiAoOz-BRBdEiwAyuvA666-VTpE100hna7a9IiFFvZkplH8sdphdWUWNakufYPDV_VRFc0QkR oCet0QAvD_BwE
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Worlds gone mad

14€
    22€
    68€

He called him bud or jimbean
    #1moregamebanforattackingalcoholics