Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Wolves

That’s a lot of minutes.

Of the big 6 clubs - we have 5 players in the top 8 for mins played
    Last edited by Steveo; 6th December 2020 at 08:03 PM.

@Steveo

I was just about to post the same before I had to take care of something else.

That is one of the reasons why we need a big squad, full of quality. I know people keep harping on about wages, and players not being happy to sit on the bench etc, but if you want sustained success across multiple competitions, you need a deep and quality laden squad.

Yep Noods totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    The match is on Amazon prime and not sky or bt . So get yourselves sort well in advance.
    Thanks mate, wasn't aware...
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Kelleher

N.Williams Matip Fabinho Robertson

Jones Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane
    Not rocket science was it, as I have been saying, play as many of your best 11 from your Champions League and Premier League winning side, in their best positions, and lo and behold, we look like that team again
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Gk

TAA Matip Fabinho Robbo

Hendo Gini Jones

Salah Firmino Mane

Maybe a couple of players back soon

Keita
    Ox
    Milner

Vvd back in light training already
    Gomez
    Shaqiri MIA
    Pretty obvious tbh nx19

Just depended on TAA...
    Who came on @ 65mins

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Not rocket science was it, as I have been saying, play as many of your best 11 from your Champions League and Premier League winning side, in their best positions, and lo and behold, we look like that team again
    Really -? Didn’t know you had said such a thing.. I am sure it’s new to us all...

Mate it ain’t too clever to crow after one result. What was your thesis on the 5:0 away to Atalanta..? Or the home win v Leicester City.?

You have to accept every game is different dude. You sound like you are lecturing Klopp - but not tongue in cheek - as though you actually believe you know better than he. Surely you don’t really believe that...?

For the record a full strength Wolves - WITH Jimenez - got smashed 4:0 at West Ham... Had Gollum hit the formula too..? Come on geezer. It’s football I thought you knew the game..? Starting to wonder
    Last edited by Steveo; 7th December 2020 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    You have to accept every game is different dude. You sound like you are lecturing Klopp - but not tongue in cheek - as though you actually believe you know better than he. Surely you don’t really believe that...?
    In a nutshell. Everyone has an opinion, but ultimately there are very few people (in fact I'm struggling to think of any) whose opinion I'd value over Klopp's. He doesn't get it right all the time (who does) but some of 19x post/thesis is written in a manner in which he believes he has superior football coaching knowledge to Klopp. They are semi-interesting posts some of the time. And obviously, everyone is entitled to an opinion - e.g. some loons on here think Arteta has worked out Klopp!!!!
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Really -? Didn’t know you had said such a thing.. I am sure it’s new to us all...

Mate it ain’t too clever to crow after one result. What was your thesis on the 5:0 away to Atalanta..? Or the home win v Leicester City.?

For the record a full strength Wolves - WITH Jimenez - got smashed 4:0 at West Ham... Had Gollum hit the formula too..? Come on geezer. It’s football I thought you knew the game..? Starting to wonder
    They were so shocked to see Bobby not starting they slipped into complacency