Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: FC Midtjylland v Liverpool (CL Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Leaves me wondering if it's a second account here that Kev has after his carry on with club legend Bobby, he's not around tonight is he
    Unlike you I don't spend 24/7 on these forums

Or have to justify myself with 1000 posts a day about the same thing, trying to prove myself i'm right about everything or 5000 post words of nonsense

Fabinho great again BTW! from the hightlights/ what people have said, a very under-rated player you shit on all the time! - perhaps you need to go specsavers? reason why he starts most games, even in CM when VVD was fit, but you know better than Klopp I suppose

I'm sure there will be statue's of bobby outside the ground like you said, "club legend"! another word very easily used, along with world class, salah however - deserves to go down as a legend, if he stays here a bit longer too, a proper legend truely the world class player in the team, apart from VVD at his best

Also you dig at Jota for having a bad game, the same as bobby has many of times, at least he's scored more goals already than bobby probably for the season, hilarious that isn't it?

fabinho 2nd most passes, 2nd most interceptions 3rd most clearences, most tackles by a quite a bit 20v12 henderson in our team

Pure shit mate

Jota 5 goals in 20 shots
    Firmino 2 in 21 shots

Yet jota hasn't played as much as firmino came off the bench quite a bit, and has the same amount of shots nearly, not bad guess what, he also runs a lot! oh my days

*** Based only on EPL otherwise it would be even more
    Last edited by Kev0909; 9th December 2020 at 10:40 PM.

To everybody asking why we brought so many first teamers over and then started some and subbed more on, i heard there was 2.5 million for the winner of the game. UEFA incentive to keep the interest for both teams where 1 is already guaranteed 1st and the other 4th place. Lets be honest, if we had just not turned up for the match and took a 3-0 defeat UEFA would have been fuming and maybe kicked us out. JK did mention midlands motivation and money in 1 of his interviews recently.

Tbf The Fabulous one is only underrated by 19.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Cannot believe Salah played the whole game. Madness.
    Klopp doesn't have a leg to stand on now when moaning about fixtures and injuries when hes played first teamers in that game. Ideal opportunity to rest them and recharge a bit and he didnt use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Tbf The Fabulous one is only underrated by 19.
    sick of the bullshit

Yeah I go on about firmino, and he seems like untouchable by most people when he has a poor game, which let's face it he's had plenty lately but fast improving (at least I can say that, while 19x just digs at fabinho whenever he can however he plays normally when talking about henderson too)

Yet jota has a bad game oh my days!!! it's not the fabulous anymore, it's Jota the scapegoat!

Can't even be arsed to reply anymore, it's boring

Also saying every game is must win good attitude yes, but i'd rather not risk injury's tonight in a nothing game, seems like we've come out of it OK, really doesn't matter that we drew- and some of the young lads got a chance which is brilliant and a win in that respect saying must win must win or come on get another goal when we're 4-1 doesn't make you more of a top fan

Origi really doesn't want to be here does he? Haha, he really can't be arsed

P.S i hope fabinho shoves it up 19x arse, right in, straight up the arse up the bum job done, destroyed

Thank god we've got Fab at CB.. but we still even miss him winning that ball in midfield, but apparently according to the expert here it's due to firmino not playing at the time so brighton bossed the midfield, and has happened a few games! not that we're a pushover or something sometimes without him in there

if it was down to him we'd just have henderson in midfield sometimes in the games it just goes from defense>attack and midfield goes missing! (when wij tends to go AWOL too normally)
    Last edited by Kev0909; 9th December 2020 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Klopp doesn't have a leg to stand on now when moaning about fixtures and injuries when hes played first teamers in that game. Ideal opportunity to rest them and recharge a bit and he didnt use it.
    I agree - smacks of hypocrisy. The kids did okay - can't say the same for a number of the senior players. Confirmed that Minamoto, Origi, Tsimikas, and Keita are rusty and potentially not good enough for this squad. Diogo Jota was poor tonight... lacked pace and precision. Disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyLFC View Post
    I agree - smacks of hypocrisy. The kids did okay - can't say the same for a number of the senior players. Confirmed that Minamoto, Origi, Tsimikas, and Keita are rusty and potentially not good enough for this squad. Diogo Jota was poor tonight... lacked pace and precision. Disappointed.
    Tsimikas didn't look too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Tsimikas didn't look too bad.
    He is decent but he seems to pick up a few injuries hopefully just being safe with him.

Did anyone actually play that well tonight??

when you know it's a nothing game i'm not all that surprised, even klopp probably said, whatever you do, don't get injured and look after yourself

Doesn't sound like I missed anything looking through this match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Did anyone actually play that well tonight??

when you know it's a nothing game i'm not all that surprised, even klopp probably said, whatever you do, don't get injured and look after yourself

Doesn't sound like I missed anything looking through this match thread
    Kelleher, apart from giving away the penalty.