Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Fulham

Nineteenx suffers from ocd you just need to see the COME ON LIVERPOOL COME THE FUCK ON. nearly every post has that.
    (not belittling people with mental problems by the way) just making an opinion..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Everytime i try to someone else bring it up, like on the 'One way of playing' thread. It is bizarre though, if you watch 19-20 reels of any of our midfielders that anyone would advocate anyone other than Hendo at CM, when Thiago's fit it's worth looking at, but other than that it's a no brainer for me, the distribution and press are simply miles better
    The issue is, if you sit on the fence people will never know how you feel. So in all honesty, who do you think is the best midfielder?

Fabinho is a far superior DM to Hendo. And Hendo is a fare better RCM than a DM.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    The issue is, if you sit on the fence people will never know how you feel. So in all honesty, who do you think is the best midfielder?
    🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Fabinho is a far superior DM to Hendo. And Hendo is a fare better RCM than a DM.
    How do we decide who's the best out them playing LCM? As Harry Hill would say............Fiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhttttt!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Nineteenx suffers from ocd you just need to see the COME ON LIVERPOOL COME THE FUCK ON. nearly every post has that.
    (not belittling people with mental problems by the way) just making an opinion..
    I think Nineteenx may have mentioned he has Autism on here. I could have imagined that though and I wouldn't want to speak on someone else's behalf where mental health is concerned, so if I am incorrect in that matter I sincerely hope he corrects me on it.

I have OCD myself, though I think that's a fairly open bit of info on the forums (not that I "expect" people to remember, that'd be true lunacy ) by now.

It’s believed by many that Einstein had Aspergers.

Sounds like Alisson will be good to start

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I think Nineteenx may have mentioned he has Autism on here. I could have imagined that though and I wouldn't want to speak on someone else's behalf where mental health is concerned, so if I am incorrect in that matter I sincerely hope he corrects me on it.

I have OCD myself, though I think that's a fairly open bit of info on the forums (not that I "expect" people to remember, that'd be true lunacy ) by now.
    Nah your fine .. its the rest of us who aren't Seriously though, Mental health is a massive thing these days and rightly so.
    A lot of footballers have issues, being put under so much pressure at an early age to succeed. Some of them can't manage it. That would explain why a few young promising footballers never live up to their full potential.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Diogo Jota has a knee injury. He is set to miss the Fulham game. Liverpool are waiting for the problem sustained against Midtjylland to settle down before finding out how serious it is.

FFS Klopp
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!