Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Diogo Jota has a knee injury. He is set to miss the Fulham game. Liverpool are waiting for the problem sustained against Midtjylland to settle down before finding out how serious it is.

FFS Klopp
    Yep - total blind stupidity - love him to bits as we do - but he does make some crazy mad baffling decisions.

Jota - new to the club and the team - already played in 4 different roles - constantly played in weakened teams - STILL is our most prolific goal threat by mins - yet he plays him in a dead rubber.

Salah did the full 90 I believe too.

Rumours Jota could be out for 2 months.

Hopefully its BS and he is out for a few weeks.

If its a knock to the knee rather than a ligament, It wont be to long just need the bruising to go down. 1 week 2 at most
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If its a knock to the knee rather than a ligament, It wont be to long just need the bruising to go down. 1 week 2 at most
    Well thats what we all hope but Portugese press are saying longer where have they got that info from ?!

Yep I just saw two months but I think everyone is seeing the same source. Problem is our luck this season is every time we see the worst case scenario on injuries it’s been true.

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Yep I just saw two months but I think everyone is seeing the same source. Problem is our luck this season is every time we see the worst case scenario on injuries it’s been true.
    bloo taxi drivers around town shit stirring again then.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Rumours Jota could be out for 2 months.

Hopefully its BS and he is out for a few weeks.
    At least some people will be happy on here (would honestly not surprise me from 1 or 2 )

Means firmino plays every single game

Brilliant if salah gets injured now that's nogoals for us

May aswell call us arsenal then! lols

Klopp had a game to rest everyone, I don't want to hear him complain in the future, also I saw a stat that we've not got as many games per week on average this month as other teams somewhere
    Last edited by Kev0909; 12th December 2020 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    At least some people will be happy on here (would honestly not surprise me from 1 or 2 )

Means firmino plays every single game

Brilliant if salah gets injured now that's nogoals for us

May aswell call us arsenal then! lols

Klopp had a game to rest everyone, I don't want to hear him complain in the future, also I saw a stat that we've not got as many games per week on average this month as other teams somewhere
    Jose will be laughing that much I do know. See how he rested Son and Kane - just the last 30 mins in a game they needed to win to finish top.

We start our 2 most potent goal scorers in a game that had no bearing on us at all - guaranteed top spot. Grrr Jurgen how can you be so brilliant and yet so naive at times..?

Jota will be a big miss v Spurs and right through this festive period.

Hopefully we can perform.. Can’t take it for granted but we should be winning.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Diogo Jota has a knee injury. He is set to miss the Fulham game. Liverpool are waiting for the problem sustained against Midtjylland to settle down before finding out how serious it is.

FFS Klopp
    I was pretty astounded at how strong the side we fielded was. Poor that we have suffered for it.

Its understandable that Jota was injured the Danish side were very aggressive. They meant to hurt our players in several challenges. Bunch of no hopers and thugs.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century