Thread: New ways to qualify for the CL

New ways to qualify for the CL

UEFA want to give two separate spots to the teams with the best coefficient over the past five years that didn't manage to qualify through the usual channels.

Fuck them. Why not just do away with the pretence and just okay the Superleague??
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Pointless.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Other suggestions are to give an automatic spot if your name rhymes with 'Farce a boner' or an anagram of 'Meal Radrid'.
    You are essentially an oxygen thief.

Or if you're owned by oil-rich foreign enitites.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    UEFA want to give two separate spots to the teams with the best coefficient over the past five years that didn't manage to qualify through the usual channels
    In short, UEFA want to get United back in the Champion's League and have a fail-safe for Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    In short, UEFA want to get United back in the Champion's League and have a fail-safe for Real Madrid and Barcelona.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

VAR tried and failed to help Man Utd during the week , Obviously this is to help them for the coming seasons.

The way they are playing lately, they'll need much more than VAR to help them.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I liked the rule changes they made following from say Courtois on loan at Atletico overhauling loan deals.
    Also liked the rule change say Phil the little shit were he to move now being able to play after the group stages for a team after the January window.
    Not sure on this one, my gut says not a fan.

Overall though I think they(not just cl) are changing rules too often but I cant see it stopping as they look to smooth out VAR.

Over ruling ^