Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC Online gaming

PC Online gaming

Anyone play any games here on computer?

playing CS:GO and just started playing classic WoW again cus...... fuck RL there's no coronavirus in Azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Anyone play any games here on computer?

playing CS:GO and just started playing classic WoW again cus...... fuck RL there's no coronavirus in Azeroth
    I'm still playing the same one game on my PS3 (where I'm no 1 in the world).

I've downloaded a few free games on my laptop but never got round to playing them (Football Manager, Torchlight etc).

I've been playing some Total War Three Kingdoms lately which is one of the best strategy games I've ever played. I like a good open world game too and I've been thinking about getting Cyberpunk 2077 but I'm not sure if my pc can handle it

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    I've been playing some Total War Three Kingdoms lately which is one of the best strategy games I've ever played. I like a good open world game too and I've been thinking about getting Cyberpunk 2077 but I'm not sure if my pc can handle it
    You need the latest graphics card to be able to max out everything, and even then it is buggy as hell. There are plenty of guides on YouTube as to what most modernish graphics cards (either full sized or laptop variants) are capable of. I suggest you have a butchers at a few of them, including some regarding the issues with bugs.

I bought Shogun Total War when I got my first PC and it's still in it's wrapper, along with quite a few other games.

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Ohh yes total war is great

football manager is good noods but it's something you have to get into not got the new one meant to be the best in ages though, just got a player created update for squads etc and still playing old one

I wasn't sure if everyone was too old enough on these forums or not

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    You need the latest graphics card to be able to max out everything, and even then it is buggy as hell. There are plenty of guides on YouTube as to what most modernish graphics cards (either full sized or laptop variants) are capable of. I suggest you have a butchers at a few of them, including some regarding the issues with bugs.

I bought Shogun Total War when I got my first PC and it's still in it's wrapper, along with quite a few other games.
    Thanks for the tip. I suggest you unwrap it and give it a go when you get the chance. It's a lot of fun and widely regarded as one of the best (if not the best) in the series.

Football manager is fun but also very addictive. I remember getting totally hooked on Fm07 and decided to never do that to myself again

I've downloaded a few free games on my laptop but never got round to playing them (Football Manager, Torchlight etc).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

football manager is good noods but it's something you have to get into not got the new one meant to be the best in ages though, just got a player created update for squads etc and still playing old one

I wasn't sure if everyone was too old enough on these forums or not
    Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder

Football manager is fun but also very addictive. I remember getting totally hooked on Fm07 and decided to never do that to myself again
    Which versions of football manager do you people have?
    I've been running 2013 for a few years but found a free version of 2020 a few months ago. I have to say I enjoy the 2020 version quite a bit.
    Yes it can be a bit addictive BTW!

@Redebrek

I have Football Manager 2020. It was free via the Epic games store a month or so ago. It will 'figuratively' collect dust with all the other games I've bought/downloaded but never played (GTA V, Demon's Souls, Deus Ex - Human revolution, Uncharted, Torchlight, Shogun Total War etc), never mind games I've hardly played such as Red Dead Redemption.

@Redebrek

I have Football Manager 2020. It was free via the Epic games store a month or so ago. It will 'figuratively' collect dust with all the other games I've bought/downloaded but never played (GTA V, Demon's Souls, Deus Ex - Human revolution, Uncharted, Torchlight, Shogun Total War etc), never mind games I've hardly played such as Red Dead Redemption.
    Hi Noods (hope you're OK with this!).
    I have exactly the same! From Epic Games store FREE.
    It's worth a look if you can find the time.
    It's more satisfying, I find, managing a lower league side.
    Hope you get a chance to try it!

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Hi Noods (hope you're OK with this!).
    I have exactly the same! From Epic Games store FREE.
    It's worth a look if you can find the time.
    It's more satisfying, I find, managing a lower league side.
    Hope you get a chance to try it!
    If I do ever get round to it, I doubt my laptop will even be able to run it. I downloaded it to make sure I had it (I should have done the same with GTA V), just in case I ever buy myself a new/decent laptop. However knowing me, that will likely be sometime never.