Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718192021222326 ... LastLast

Thread: Fulham v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    You have to love football and the Premier Leagie there is no gimme, you either fight or die. Love it. Come on you Reds outfight them and beat them second half.
    Yep - it’s a battle every week. A real marathon is this league.

Salah will be crucial BUT he played 90 minutes on Wednesday in Denmark...??? You would think his energy levels will be below peak...

WTF is our Black Forest gâteau smoking

I would take off Firmino and bring on Minamino and play Jones in the number 9 roll. hes likely to score from a shot.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I was absent for so long, I watching all games this season (like always) and we aren't playing great.
    One thing that I can't understand is why we make our midfield more weak, on aspect of agressivity without ball and on capacity to defend and protect our back 4. Fabinho never should be on Cab, Nat Phillips did well when we need him, so I still believe and think he should be playing on CB and Fabinho on more defensive role on our midfield because Henderson and Gini wasn't like Fabinho. If I was Klopp I will think on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Goldenballs firmino would of probably started eitherway over jota
    Not even in doubt. Jota is there to replace Mane in Klopps mind. Bobby is the multiple instrument in the orchestra according to Klopp so why would he replace the most important player in his orchestra.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Goldenballs firmino would of probably started eitherway over jota
    That's on Klopp. It's not Firmino's fault if Jurgen keeps playing him no matter how out of form he is.

It doesn't help that Mane is also a tad out of sorts, and Salah isn't at his best either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    I was absent for so long, I watching all games this season (like always) and we aren't playing great.
    One thing that I can't understand is why we make our midfield more weak, on aspect of agressivity without ball and on capacity to defend and protect our back 4. Fabinho never should be on Cab, Nat Phillips did well when we need him, so I still believe and think he should be playing on CB and Fabinho on more defensive role on our midfield because Henderson and Gini wasn't like Fabinho. If I was Klopp I will think on that.
    Welcome back. I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    If only things were that simple.

Sid, just to 'ease my mind', did you get my quite lengthy message?
    I can see a notification, so yes!

Will reply when I get an opportunity. Watch the dog like a Hawk at present due to his Pyothermic Dermatitis.

Firmino have heen so poor, I will take him off right now at HT, and bring Minamino on. I will take our "captain" off too and bring Ox for the last 30m if nothing changes.. And Trent at defending is shocking

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Souness is right - should have been a pen - Fab catches the foot before ball. VAR looked - ref looked and still got wrong decision.
    Second camera angle (from behind both players) seemed to show Fabby get the ball first and the Fulham player then tripping on Fabby's foot.

If both camera angles are showing or suggesting different things then it's not as "clear and obvious" as everyone demands it should be to overturn and I think the referee was right to stick by his original decision.

Mind you, if he had originally given a penalty and we still saw what we saw and he stuck to the penalty decision, I would have been fine with that.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    That's on Klopp. It's not Firmino's fault if Jurgen keeps playing him no matter how out of form he is.

It doesn't help that Mane is also a tad out of sorts, and Salah isn't at his best either.
    But Mane still looks more dangerous and does contribute to attacks and offensive play. Look at trh link up play between mane and Robbo down the left. That is still our most potent side.