Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Tottenham

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Amazon only
    Ok, thanks Ian.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Regarding European finals :

I believe much of what is being said could be levelled at us before the Europa League final v Sevilla.... Didn't go to plan that night - Or in Kiev.

From my perspective games are never a foregone conclusion. But glad you guys have these crystal balls and are so 'all knowing' and 'wise' -- after the fact..

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Regarding European finals :

I believe much of what is being said could be levelled at us before the Europa League final v Sevilla.... Didn't go to plan that night - Or in Kiev.

From my perspective games are never a foregone conclusion. But glad you guys have these crystal balls and are so 'all knowing' and 'wise' -- after the fact..
    I never make predictions before games though ! Wouldn't want to jinx it. I would never predict a Liverpool loss though, i would feel like a shit fan if we won.

Yes indeed - far harder to say what is said after a game - before it starts. We're all experts after the result is in.

My bold prediction for tonight is that Mourinho will set up pretty defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    That's a surprising prediction mate.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    He always does when he plays someone decent. He's done it throughout his career.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I'm absolutely bricking it. Surely there's never been a better time to play us.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

That’s what Wolves and Leicester thought

I think 4th October 2020 was the best time to play us as Aston Villa discovered.