Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617

Thread: Your team v Tottenham

I totally understand him tbh, Sid.

Used to be a bit like that myself but in the grand scheme of things... one result or one season doesn't matter. The picture is way bigger and the excellent way in which the club is run + our amazing manager make even the worst of defeats or trophy misses little more than an annoyance. That's why I wasn't that bothered about missing out on the title in 2019 (in comparison to a lot of fellow forumites that is). That's honestly the biggest sign of just how well things are going right now. Long may it continue.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I do too Bali.

I know how much my own internalised predisposition toward pessimism used to eat me, so I am always keen to invite people all-aboard my Positivity Train that departs from Platform Banter at Station All the Craic.

While things are ticking along as well as they are, we should enjoy it. At some point in our future, whether it's in 6 years or 26, we'll be off the pace, languishing in mid-table and pining for the good old days. I don't want to miss a single second of the wonderful ride we're on and can't help but be who I am, just as Steveo can't help who he is.

Happy Reds tonight, which is a good thing at this time of year. Stay safe and smiling all!

Spurs doing a Spurs against Leicester as usual

Spurs are just as Spursy as ever they were.