Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Tottenham

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    we just need phillips at CB to smash kanes big head in

Job done!
    I also thought Philips might be a good match up against Kane.
    Have you seen those videos that have gone viral of Kane backing into players as they jump and potentially causing serious injury to them.? It's a new 'strategy' he has been using in recent games, and there is a lot of debate around it. apparently it is a manoeuver which is disallowed in rugby.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I also thought Philips might be a good match up against Kane.
    Have you seen those videos that have gone viral of Kane backing into players as they jump and potentially causing serious injury to them.? It's a new 'strategy' he has been using in recent games, and there is a lot of debate around it. apparently it is a manoeuver which is disallowed in rugby.
    Yep mentioned it earlier, exactly why i'm worried about matip starting- who is made of glass and had a bad back a few days ago

We need to twat that Moronhino tomorrow evening and move on from there..the master of tactics that defends from his own box.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yep mentioned it earlier, exactly why i'm worried about matip starting- who is made of glass and had a bad back a few days ago
    Dyou have a link ?

Another thing SKY and BT are deliberately trying to fuck us over with the fixtures.. They moved our game against Spurs away to a Thursday so we only have 2 days to prepare for the fixture away on the Sunday against West-ham.
    The only reason they did this is to give us less advantage. Proper scumbags..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We need to twat that Moronhino tomorrow evening and move on from there..the master of tactics that defends from his own box.
    He's been playing his usual 'mind games' in regards to our injuries, and TalkS**t and that **** Adrian Durham aare agreeing with him and have been saying that we're the luckiest team ever.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    He's been playing his usual 'mind games' in regards to our injuries, and TalkS**t and that **** Adrian Durham aare agreeing with him and have been saying that we're the luckiest team ever.
    why do you listen to Adrian Durham if hes a complete tosser?

Wonder if he'll change his tune if Son or Kane get injured for a few weeks.

I saw a rumour the Everton are after Dele Alli on loan

Remember everyone, the match is on Amazon prime in the UK or Premier sports in Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    why do you listen to Adrian Durham if hes a complete tosser?
    Because there is no other station that talks about sport, and besides, If I want(ed) to avoid everything that winds me up/causes me pain and misery, the only way that would be possible is if I 'offed' myself.