Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Tottenham

Ah I remember those days when we used to dream about if we win our games in hand...

Hahaha, yeah. Those were the days.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    How quickly people change their tune.

You all wanted to laugh at them just a few months ago.....well.....you aren’t laughing now are you..

#SpursRtheNewAtleti
    I kind of still am tbf. They won't win the league - this is as good as it gets for them in the foreseeable future and they won't win any major silverware this year either.

Or I hope so...

They're a team like any other. What matter are their points, not their badge.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Brave... and Amen to that.

We all hope you are right Bali.

Regardless of how they do tonight or this season though - they are hell bent on getting to the top. They aren’t going away.

Yes, but so are Everton and Wolves. They'll have their ups and their downs like any other team - there's nothing special about them.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Now that simply isn’t true is it Bali - unless you are trying to defend a bogus concept.

How can you compare Spurs - Just built a £1 billion stadium in the capital - finished above us 3 times out of the last 5 seasons and only missed out on a CL to us a year ago in Madrid.

Same side is top of the Premier league now... Seriously - Everton and Wolves...? They haven’t even got close in decades...

they have won fuck all like Everton and Wolves
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Ok guys - keep em coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    How quickly people change their tune.

You all wanted to laugh at them just a few months ago.....well.....you aren’t laughing now are you..

#SpursRtheNewAtleti
    I am "worried" about the Mourinho capacity to deprive us of a couple of points in a couple of one-off games. When Mourinho has players buying into how he wants to play, they can get draws and sometimes wins in these sorts of games against high-quality opposition, which we certainly are.

I still am not convinced of them as (genuine) Title challengers though. Somewhere between the 25th and 30th game I think they'll fall away from the top a little. Do fancy them to still be on the top three sides mid-February, perhaps even top, but just don't think they'll last.

They're "flying" right now while we are "struggling" - yet we have scored more goals.

Oh it’s all down to Jose...?

Not Poch this time eh.?

Thought it was all over once Poch left.???

Come on fellas - have the decency to admit when you have got things a bit wrong. We are all wrong more times than we care to accept.

Spurs aren’t great - Jose is no miracle worker BUT Levy will wield the axe the minute he has had enough. They ain’t going away.