Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Curtis Jones

Curtis Jones

I can't find a thread on him?!?!

Can you imagine the confidence-boost (as if he needs one!) he would have got had he put away the chance today where he had the ball for more than half the length of the pitch?

Was gutted it didn't go in. He's becoming a very valuable player.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

What a run that was, when was the last time a midfielder of ours did that??

if he finished it,would of been a contender for goal of the season

He's been our best midfielders- which doesn't say much for the others but yeah

Needs to find some end product, make better decisions and improve in the press
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Needs to find some end product, make better decisions and improve in the press
    Agree on the point about the press, but his goal against Ajax sealed Champion's League qualification to the knock-out stages this season to be fair to him.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

He us raw and I ser dome of the things 19 mentioned. But I live the boy. he is a ball playing footballer. U get hardworking players who as time goes also improve as a baller but they are workhorses by trade.

Curtis Jones falls into that category of naturally gifted footballers. Thise who do things that make the admission worth it. He is young but he is going to be some number 10. His style is similar to Grealish. But he will be way verder and Grealish is a fine player.

He's ahead of Keita and Ox in the pecking order for me. He's got a lot of potential and needs a good run of starts to continue his development. Keita and Ox can't be relied upon to stay fit and shouldn't stand in the way of his progress

Nobody said he was the finished article but @ just 19!!!!’ the lad is superb, has bags of natural ability and is a real goal threat. A quality player already PLUS Scouse born and bred.

Klopp loves him - I love him what is not to like..?

He tries the unexpected, tries to beat a man and be progressive which is one criticism many of us have levelled at Wij. Wij had a 98% pass completion v Wolves and is excellent at ball retention but we need someone with a more progressive attitude like the one displayed by Curtis

Keep it up lad, still think hes finding his feet with the pace of the pro-game

I liked how he was able to look fit at 90 minutes and will still running around. shows hes got stamina and hes only 19/20 he can only get stronger.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century