Thread: Away form

Away form

Our away forum in the league since the return from covid back in June. Is a worry for me. Not sure how many wins we had but cant be more than 2/3 in 11.If we are going to mount a serious title challenge, The away results have to pick up and quick.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Liverpool are without a win in five away league outings (D4 L1), drawing their last four in a row; it’s their joint-longest winless run away from home in the Premier League under Jurgen Klopp (also five in March 2017).

you're right there, tends to be when are midfield goes missing too.

I'm glad we're not away to spurs, I think we may win.

At least arsenal always makes us happy, lost 4 home games in a row first time since 1959, keep it up arteta!
    Last edited by Kev0909; 14th December 2020 at 12:49 AM.

A bit of an improvement in the away form combined with maintaining the home form and we should be absolutely fine.

Saw a weird stat recently - Spurs have scored more goals this season in the League at Old Trafford than United have

I would be absolutely over-the-Moon if we beat Spurs given how the season is playing out. Would just leave Palace before we get the guts of 8 days to prepare for West Brom.

Agreed - have to remember though Palace is a very tough away day.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Agreed - have to remember though Palace is a very tough away day.
    True. Next two games may be ones we look back on later in the season as pivotal either way, still so early though even if the worst happens.

Would also add that we have played Chelsea, City and Everton away already, with Everton and Brighton both being matches in which we can argue we were somewhat robbed by VAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Would also add that we have played Chelsea, City and Everton away already, with Everton and Brighton both being matches in which we can argue we were somewhat robbed by VAR.
    It's not an argument, we were blatantly robbed
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Still only one defeat though.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.