Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Re: Me/RedNoodle. Is anyone curious as to what actually ails me/makes me rant?

Re: Me/RedNoodle. Is anyone curious as to what actually ails me/makes me rant?

I'm probably going to regret asking this, but I'm interested to know if anyone on here is genuinely curious as to what is actually wrong with me (never mind the lifetime of 'other' **** I've been through) and why I tend to 'go off on one' regarding things that probably have little to no place being discussed online, never mind on a football forum.

One of the reasons I ask this is that in a number of ways I am really, really bad at the moment, and things are getting worse, This has pushed my towards a point whereby I've seemingly got little-nothing to lose and I'm just going to divulge what is going on with me in the albeit slim hope that someone/anyone might actually give a damn (even if just a little), never mind the infinitesimally small chance that someone may be willing and able to help in some way.

I think most of us are curious Noodle but respect your privacy. It doesn't feel like you rant about it on the football forum.

What stevie said, Noods. I'd like to know, but it really doesn't matter - you're ill and things ain't going great. Not our place to push to see what's wrong. Best we can / should do is just try to be supportive.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Ive always thought you suffered from manic depression.. Horrible thing for anyone to have. thats just what ive assumed.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I would like to think everyone on here worries about you mate. We've all been chatting football for a long time together and you are one of the main reasons the place stays lively even during the teams dark times. Plus this last couple of seasons the enjoyment the team has given us all has rubbed off on the forum and it's been a great place to post.
    As I've said before If anyone has anything to get off their chest say it here ,blast away. That's why I have time for Kev , what he told the forum earlier in the year took some balls . We took the piss ( In a good way) and hopefully it helped him.
    So do what you feel is best for you, you'll not be judged .

Yeah - the relative anonymity of the internet can bring out the best in people, ian. This is a "safe space" (for lack of a better word) for everyone on here - I've gotten some stuff off my chest and received support from fellow forumites in the past.

Hell, I've even met Swiss LFC irl! Really nice guy. The point is, Noods, if you feel comfortable, you can share with us.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Yeah - the relative anonymity of the internet can bring out the best in people, ian. This is a "safe space" (for lack of a better word) for everyone on here - I've gotten some stuff off my chest and received support from fellow forumites in the past.

Hell, I've even met Swiss LFC irl! Really nice guy. The point is, Noods, if you feel comfortable, you can share with us.
    I don't think I've ever started a conversation with mate or family member with, "wait until you here about whats going on with a fella I chat with on a football forum " 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I'm probably going to regret asking this, but I'm interested to know if anyone on here is genuinely curious as to what is actually wrong with me (never mind the lifetime of 'other' **** I've been through) and why I tend to 'go off on one' regarding things that probably have little to no place being discussed online, never mind on a football forum.

One of the reasons I ask this is that in a number of ways I am really, really bad at the moment, and things are getting worse, This has pushed my towards a point whereby I've seemingly got little-nothing to lose and I'm just going to divulge what is going on with me in the albeit slim hope that someone/anyone might actually give a damn (even if just a little), never mind the infinitesimally small chance that someone may be willing and able to help in some way.
    I thought it was just because you live in C**ind**e!! (Joke)

It's really up to you. Sometimes just speaking about it (even on a forum) can help release some of the mental anguish - maybe more
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

I never pry into anyones personal life. I know you have health issues, but would never ask what they are. Only hope that you get better from them.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Like others have said I'm not the type of person to stick my nose into people's personal affairs and respect the privacy of others. This might seem uncaring to some but I'm just introverted and tend not to talk about sensitive issues unless someone else brings it up first.

It's evident from past posts that you suffer from various physical conditions which may have subsequently caused some mental health issues. It's a cruel cruel world and sadly some people are dealt a bad hand and have things much harder than others.

The anonymity of the online world makes this place as good as any for getting something off your chest if you think it might make you feel a bit better or more understood