Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Re: Me/RedNoodle. Is anyone curious as to what actually ails me/makes me rant?

Hi noods, whatever you decide to do, don't feel like you have to explain yourself to anyone, but at the same time, don't think people are going to judge you or say anything bad or anything like that.

but we are all here for you too mate, from what you've said before you don't get to do much, or talk to many people at all so hopefully LFCONLINE helps in some way (even if it can get a little hostile at times haha)

@Ian yes I had to say why I was away for a while and couldn't make predictions somehow haha, happened 2 years ago and only came to the end this year, alot happier now it's all over, even though i'm not doing much atm it's so much better

makes you appreciate things a lot more, a lot worse people off in there, and out here, I think the average person doesn't know how lucky they are (I guess noods feels this more than anyone) I came off social media due to the constant bullshit moaning about pathetic things /rantover lol

I am curious to know what's up, but at the same time I know enough from what you've said, and that's all I need to know. if i'm honest it's just hard to know what to say when you're going through everything you're going through all of us probably wish we could do something more to help, but it sounds like it can't get any better and it's something you have to live with which is horrible, i'm just sorry it's all happened to you, i'm sure your a good person because bad people never get shit... always the good ones (and how you are on here)

you think "you go off on one" and people dislike it or get annoyed by it or whatever but that's not the case we know your struggling pal, your head can make you think the worst though I know that

you can go "off on one" all you like, I hope things get a bit more "stable" for you soon, and not worse

All the best.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 16th December 2020 at 01:36 PM.

@Kev

Don't know whatever happened to you mate (I might have been on hiatus here or just missed), but I hope you successfully made it through!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

We're all here for you.

Just came across this thread. Very sad that noods has disappeared from our lives. I’m hoping, probably in vain that he makes a miraculous reappearance at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Just came across this thread. Very sad that noods has disappeared from our lives. I’m hoping, probably in vain that he makes a miraculous reappearance at some point.
    I've just seen this.
    Hmmm I'm not sure I have the good words.
    Jason was a very articulate guy. Was very good with words. Very interesting guy.
    We had several calls together, and exchanged WhatsApp messages.
    As I said we also went to anfield together, I believe it was his first and only time.
    Typical Jason style, liverpool of course lost.
    He is not a very tall guy, slim, and very thin hair on top (aren't we all), pasty white skin, I guess because he hardly ever saw the sun.
    When I called his home once, he was at hospital. The man who I spoke to , presumably a dad or step dad, said to me " oh don't worry about Jason he has always got something wrong with him".
    So jason didn't work, he stayed at home. His life was with us at lfc online.
    I think he had some other passion like starwars or something.
    I felt a friendship with Jason, but I think it got broken because of his views on racism, foreigners, always the victom; and that all the info I told him about my life , he chucked it back in my face.

Possibly some deserved truths too.
    But that wasn't necessary.
    He sent me a message here, well a kind of rant and threat too.
    But it doesn't matter.
    I hope he can read this and reply to this to give his side of the truth, to have the complete truth from both sides.
    I hope you are well Jason.
    If not then I sincerely hope you are in a better place than this life dealt you.
    Even if you don't accept, I wish you all my best.
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    I've just seen this.
    Hmmm I'm not sure I have the good words.
    Jason was a very articulate guy. Was very good with words. Very interesting guy.
    We had several calls together, and exchanged WhatsApp messages.
    As I said we also went to anfield together, I believe it was his first and only time.
    Typical Jason style, liverpool of course lost.
    He is not a very tall guy, slim, and very thin hair on top (aren't we all), pasty white skin, I guess because he hardly ever saw the sun.
    When I called his home once, he was at hospital. The man who I spoke to , presumably a dad or step dad, said to me " oh don't worry about Jason he has always got something wrong with him".
    So jason didn't work, he stayed at home. His life was with us at lfc online.
    I think he had some other passion like starwars or something.
    I felt a friendship with Jason, but I think it got broken because of his views on racism, foreigners, always the victom; and that all the info I told him about my life , he chucked it back in my face.

Possibly some deserved truths too.
    But that wasn't necessary.
    He sent me a message here, well a kind of rant and threat too.
    But it doesn't matter.
    I hope he can read this and reply to this to give his side of the truth, to have the complete truth from both sides.
    I hope you are well Jason.
    If not then I sincerely hope you are in a better place than this life dealt you.
    Even if you don't accept, I wish you all my best.
    There's another thread about RN. Have you seen if he has been active on Whatsapp etc? I sent him an email months back and there was no response
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I'm probably going to regret asking this, but I'm interested to know if anyone on here is genuinely curious as to what is actually wrong with me (never mind the lifetime of 'other' **** I've been through) and why I tend to 'go off on one' regarding things that probably have little to no place being discussed online, never mind on a football forum.

One of the reasons I ask this is that in a number of ways I am really, really bad at the moment, and things are getting worse, This has pushed my towards a point whereby I've seemingly got little-nothing to lose and I'm just going to divulge what is going on with me in the albeit slim hope that someone/anyone might actually give a damn (even if just a little), never mind the infinitesimally small chance that someone may be willing and able to help in some way.
    Never answered this ... in December 2020.
    Last activity 22 April 2021.
    20 months + 😔

Someone has to say it it gives me no pleasure doing this

Think we need to be realistic now he wouldn't stay away for that long, he lived on here.

It's a shame we'll never know for sure, but one can only assume the very worst at this point so..

RIP noods

Sorry if this comes across wrong, or anything but we're all thinking it, it's sad to say but I think there's only one conclusion looking at the facts and evidence from his posts, he was declining for a while sadly.

I hope he realised people did care about him before he went as many did on here and he was much loved and will be missed even though i've never met him.

There's always that very slight hope that he'll pop up from nowhere but.. I don't think his health could get better sadly, just worse.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 29th December 2022 at 06:45 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Someone has to say it it gives me no pleasure doing this

Think we need to be realistic now he wouldn't stay away for that long, he lived on here.

It's a shame we'll never know for sure, but one can only assume the very worst at this point so..

RIP noods

Sorry if this comes across wrong, or anything but we're all thinking it, it's sad to say but I think there's only one conclusion looking at the facts and evidence from his posts, he was declining for a while sadly.

I hope he realised people did care about him before he went as many did on here and he was much loved and will be missed even though i've never met him.

There's always that very slight hope that he'll pop up from nowhere but.. I don't think his health could get better sadly, just worse.

Nice post Kev,I had a few good chats with him (mostly private) a few years back,think his mam or dad(or both)were also ill at the time and life was a bit of a nightmare for him with his own health also.....He's missed on here for sure....

I'll always remember reading the champions league final win match thread the next day while I was lying on a Sunbed in Benidorm. Obviously everyone on it was delighted but you just knew Old Noods was so happy ,reading his posts. which as we all know he never was the most joyous of posters !!
    It's people like Noods that should make us all thankful for the simple but most important things in life, like your health.
    RIP big man.