Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Your team v Crystal Palace

Can definitely see us coming unstuck here, they are pretty decent going forward and our away form ain’t great

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Can definitely see us coming unstuck here, they are pretty decent going forward and our away form ain’t great
    Salah on the bench

Mane gonna find his shooting boots today?

otherwise who's going to score?

Bobby could get a goal with his head I suppose

Also have we not got another young kid like clarkson / young striker instead of 2 goalkeepers on bench ?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    So we’re resting Salah, our biggest goal threat, for a difficult away game with our next game 8 days away ... strange one unless he’s not 100%.
    If Salah didn't start against Midtjylland he wouldn't need to be rested today. It makes no logical sense

Minamino gets a first start in his actual position that he played mostly at Salzburg and that he impressed us so much in to buy him, really hope he produces the kind of display for us he used to so regularly at Salzburg, I'd have started Mo, Palace are no mugs, but at least Minamino's actually getting a start in his position.

Let's see if it brings back that rocket healed terror we were all so made up to have signed, he's going to need to show really good strength in that role in the Premier League too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I'm expecting we might very well be very creative, I think Jurgen's gone with the players he has for more creativity and ball carrying ability playing off the front players with give and goes looking to receive it back and surge into the box
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We might go with more of a diamond today with that line up.

Palace is always a tough away match or imt feels like that to me !

Salah not starting, Minamino taking his place, Wijnaldum in midfield, Klopp being interviewed by that **** from BT .....

I'm sure I can hear warning bells in the distance ......