Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Crystal Palace

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    How the hell are we being made to play the 12:30pm game on Saturday given that we played on Wednesday, when other teams played on Tuesday?!?!?
    It's annoying, but the positive spin I try to put on it is that if we manage to win the game, it applies an extra touch of pressure to those sides around us.

We have a bit of a lead on City for example already and they aren't the Mentality Monsters that we are.

Good weekend to get the 3 points under our belts first, everyone could drop points again this weekend, including us.
    The midweek fixtures saw us gain 3 points on Tottenham, Chelsea and Leicester, with a two point gain on Man City. Not a bad set of results all round.
    Would just like to see Utd back in their box before they get too secure in the top four.

Alisson
    Williams N
    Philips
    Fabinho
    Robertson
    Jones
    Henderson
    Wijnaldum
    Salah
    Firmino
    Mane
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Will be a tougher game than Fulham IMO. Palace away is a pig of a game. They have some good weapons and a very vociferous support.

Edit: Matip should be ok for this one?
    Last edited by Steveo; 18th December 2020 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Will be a tougher game than Fulham IMO. Palace away is a pig of a game. They have some good weapons and a very vociferous support.
    Zaha could be a threat, if he manages to stay on his feet long enough. I don't know who's the worst, him or Sterling.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

Edit: Matip should be ok for this one?
    I thought I heard that London clubs can't host vociferous fans at the moment because of being in tier 3?

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    I thought I heard that London clubs can't host vociferous fans at the moment because of being in tier 3?
    Good point - forgot about that..My son's football is unaffected so thought maybe fans would continue but you must be right.

They are threatening us with Tier 4 a few days after Christmas...

Klopp on the need to start well: "Before the Tottenham game, Gini was in the dressing room shouting: 'Don't let us waste the first half again!'"

We really need to be awake and focused for this one. Another first half performance like vs Fulham and we'll lose. We'll also need 2+ goals to compensate for the Saturday VAR team.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

One change Matip to come in for Williams.

We can have 2 extra subs tomorrow so be interesting to see which "yoofs" get the nod.

yutedem...