Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Crystal Palace

I've just seen part of Jurgens press conference. He definitely seems a lot more upbeat than he's been in months which hopefully means the team are aswell going into the game.

Ja....he is looking bedder-in this moment-fourshoe'er.

Still think there is a touch of the Geordie Michaels' with his current demeanour..

Hopefully means positive news on the injury front. He was joking that we'd sign Thiago in January.

Thiago who?
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Thiagoes my knee again.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    As you can see with VAR, no one wants us to win the title again.
    I went for vision check up worrying Is my eyes vision problem after few misjudgment. Now I start worrying if they really do not want us to win the league.

Mane ( Everton ) vs Son ( Us ) can someone tell me why ?

Team confirmed:

Alisson

Trent Matip Fabinho Robertson

Wijnaldum Henderson Keita

Minamino Firmino Mane

Let's be as good as we can possibly be with this line and the tweaks made by Jurgen last time out are even more successful and we are more clinical with our chances leaving nothing to chance, get the win and another vital 3 points here today

Come on come on come ON Liverpool, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, get the win and another vital 3 points here today
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I’m on a ff forum and the last 3 weeks including today the Liverpool line up has been shared accurately on the Friday evening on this forum. Looks like we’ve got another leak in the camp.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    I’m on a ff forum and the last 3 weeks including today the Liverpool line up has been shared accurately on the Friday evening on this forum. Looks like we’ve got another leak in the camp.
    I mentioned leaks earlier in the season.

It's usually either accurate or one player out. Tad annoying, but not sure what we can do.

Resting Salah here is an interesting one. Will see less of the long diagonal. Will be interesting to see what our possession spells are like.

So we’re resting Salah, our biggest goal threat, for a difficult away game with our next game 8 days away ... strange one unless he’s not 100%.