Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Palace v Liverpool (Match Thread)

We really needed a game like this.

We've been grafting far too hard the last couple of weeks just to grind out results and sometimes not even getting any love.
    This one has been long coming.

To be fair to Palace, they haven't been that bad (at least not as bad as the score line indicates).
    Their atrocious finishing aside, they have been in this game, but it's just one of those cases where the other team is just on it.

We've been there ourselves.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

The Ox is coming on for Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    He did this last year before the derby bringing in Origi and Shaqiri hopefully this works out the same.

We dont know if Salah/Jones are in the red zone as all the geeks say but its clear we need to rotate over xmas like everyone else does.
    Think this Klopp guy knows

Ox imminent for Bobby, with Minamino likely moving to No9 where Jurgen keeps playing him despite it not being his position and not working

People knock Ox, but last season he came in when Mane was out for a short spell, played Mane's role far better than any other player we have has and scored 3 in 3, crucial goals as well

Come on come on come ON Liverpool, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool get yourselves a sixth here now, no fucking slacking
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Theres something that our flop wants you to know, hes back scoring goals galore

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Theres something that our flop wants you to know, hes back scoring goals galore
    Today he was a striker. Which is what we want. We want goals. Not a 4th midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Good man!

Thanks for that.
    I needed that laugh.
    Ironically enough, Maureen is STILL chirping about it by the time I was typing this post.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Bobby Firmino top top performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    What the fuck you on about you silly cunt, take your personal digs elsewhere and get a life you mong

always praised salah, not me bitching! said selfish cunt a few times sarcastically

Good to see bobby picking it back up, and it hasn't cost us at all really his form

5-0 up and instead of enjoying it you demand more still and try and start a arguement

what a spastic

Earlier too, said henderson isn't world class, and WIj has been the same last few games and apparently i'm calling him shit according to you? soon as he scores you have a dig too.

Fuck off ya nonce
    Maybe I took exception to your complete and utter contempt and disrespect of Bobby recently, way way out of order after all he has given us and you also did constantly slate MO when he was very obviously trying to develop his game to be more creative last season and passes went a wry and now look
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Today he was a striker. Which is what we want. We want goals. Not a 4th midfielder.
    Correct BUT some know more about Gaelic football - and clodhopping than the beautiful game.

Been waiting a looooong time for him to get back to himself - seems closer than ever now.