Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LFC Online Forum Awards 2020

Do you want a slice of lemon with that pint of bitter 19?

Just how did that pan out? oh No6 and No19 and even after No6 most here were STILL questioning Hendo as captain and shipping him out in the summer, i do know a thing or 2 about this game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Just how did that pan out? oh No6 and No19 and even after No6 most here were STILL questioning Hendo as captain and shipping him out in the summer, i do know a thing or 2 about this game
    There are a few i'd like to move on in the summer, but he isn't one of them.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

You're right like. Its a good job you told Jurgen too or that "Who hates Kopp" thread would have been done and dusted years ago. Seasons lolzness

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    There are a few i'd like to move on in the summer, but he isn't one of them.
    I was talking about summer 2019, after the Champions League win and incredible end of season form Hendo's reintroduction to stop us getting done on the counter so readily and drawing too many as a result of that had been the catalyst for i was absolutely staggered that so many here STILL wouldn't give the lad any credit or recognition and were gleefully rubbing their hands hoping for the exit of the man who took the armband after Stevie

That's why i'm occasionally ott about Hendo as that right there is exactly what it's all about, well, give me a captain who understands exactly what his manager wants who leads and organises and makes damned well sure every other player on the pitch is doing that to deliver the incredible consistency of performance and results we're having and i'll take that leadership over an unbelievable talent who won games singlehandedly so many times every day of the week, because 11 players playing any system in unison to such a high level is ultimately far more potent and powerful than one star man

And the usual naysayers will insist it's all about x or y players but since Hendo came on at HT in that game v Southampton our results and performance with and without him tell the true story and in most without him we had the best 11 sans Hendo on the pitch
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 26th December 2020 at 06:12 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I was talking about summer 2019, after the Champions League win and incredible end of season form Hendo's reintroduction to stop us getting done on the counter so readily and drawing too many as a result of that had been the catalyst for i was absolutely staggered that so many here STILL wouldn't give the lad any credit or recognition and were gleefully rubbing their hands hoping for the exit of the man who took the armband after Stevie

That's why i'm occasionally ott about Hendo as that right there is exactly what it's all about, well, give me a captain who understands exactly what his manager wants who leads and organises and makes damned well sure every other player on the pitch is doing that to deliver the incredible consistency of performance and results we're having and i'll take that leadership over an unbelievable talent who won games singlehandedly so many times every day of the week, because 11 players playing any system in unison to such a high level is ultimately far more potent and powerful than one star man

And the usual naysayers will insist it's all about x or y players but since Hendo came on at HT in that game v Southampton our results and performance with and without him tell the true story and in most without him we had the best 11 sans Hendo on the pitch
    I must admit, i don't recall ANY posts from people wanting him sold, but plenty of ones praising him for his improvement.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Hey Bali & CCTV..... Great job guys and well put together.
    I see it's in good hands now which is great because I've been working me socks off between work and my daughter's new house build. Phew!
    I've to go move furniture shortly so hopefully I'll get back to this thread this evening at some stage.
    Happy Christmas to one & all.... XXxX Jx
    Ever the responsible bore, good man