Page 1 of 35 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v West Brom (Match Thread)

Liverpool v West Brom (Match Thread)

Liverpool

Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Fabinho, Robertson, Jones, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Salah, Firmino, Mane.

Subs: Kelleher, R Williams, Phillips, N Williams, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Shaqiri, Minamino, Origi.

West Brom

Johnstone, Furlong, Ajayi, O’Shea, Gibbs, Gallagher, Sawyers, Phillips, Robinson, Diangana, Grant.

Subs: Button, Ivanovic, Peltier, Grosicki, Harper, Krovinovic, Edwards, Pereira, Austin.

Referee

Kevin Friend.

Alisson

Trent Matip Fabinho Robertson

Jones Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane

Let's be as good as we can possibly be today, continue the creativity and absolutely ruthless clinical finishing of the Palace game, get the win and another vital 3 points here today

Come on come on come ON Liverpool, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, get the win and another vital 3 points here today
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Come on you Reds.

Keita with another fitness issue ffs. Lads on borrowed time now and needs replacing. Really wanted him to do well, but this is just taking the piss now

Nice solid start and take it from there
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Keita with another fitness issue ffs. Lads on borrowed time now and needs replacing. Really wanted him to do well, but this is just taking the piss now
    Yeah good player but it’s getting ridiculous plus makes it harder with him not being homegrown taking up a foreign squad place.

Sounds harsh but it’s true it’s isnt just him Shaqiri is another good player but he can’t stay fit.

Kick off imminent Come on come on come ON Liverpool, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, be bang at it right from the off, be as ruthless and clinical as in the last game, get the win here today and another vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    The thing could be a sticking point with getting rid is that how much would we/FSG recoup given that a) He hasn't played that much and when he has he's not 'set the world alight, and b) Current events and the fact that there currently isn't as much sloshing around as there was?

Would FSG rather take a possible big hit on a player, or hold onto them hoping they come good, or at least have a brief period of increased playing time/form which means they'll recoup more money? I'd say the latter is more likely.

Come on the Reds!!!!! Give me something to 'smile' about in the cesspit that is my life.

Can foresee West Brom regretting conceding so much space to Henderson.