Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v West Brom (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    They looked mire potent second half. We had lots of possession with no end product. No zip. We are too static and slow.
    One of those games where we were 'one paced'.

In order to open up teams that either pack their defensive third and/or are well organised, you need to be able to mix up your speed and style, and we did neither of those things today.
    Last edited by RedNoodle; 27th December 2020 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I never said we were good I said WBA were not fantastic let’s face it on another day they could have been 3-0 down at HT then it doesn’t look like a masterclass as Redknapp put it.
    True but they did restrict us to very little after the first 20. Second half - well they looked the more likely at times.

Also, stop referencing the conversion ratio or the failure of others to perform as if it magically makes Mane's own shortcomings better by comparison.
    It doesn't work that way.

It's also entirely possible that they were ALL shite, when they needed to be better.

And the fact that we only got a point from a game in which we had 70-80% possession confirms that[/QUOTE]

Why does Mane receive such scrutiny whereas he is the guy who actually got the goal. CD, I was challenging someone who raise he was garbage and I am questioning why those who were mote garbage don't actually get outed like that. I do feel at time the blacker players in our team are more criticized than their counterparts. So maybe I am coming in defense and calling 0ut the double standard more.

You know who the VAR person was?? have a guess.. that Atkinson
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Everyone on the post-game press circus now wanking their loads on what a "genius" that Fat Sam was with his 6-4-0 strategy, as if he planned that ricocheted goal.

I can't wait for that waste of a team to get relegated.
    As annoying as that/he is, we were the architects of our own demise. They got more than what others expected, we got less.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    What about the rest of them.
    Well everyone seems to hype these players up after the last few games and suddenly next best thing since sliced bread

So where was the creative mastermind world class henderson?

Creaitive world class, goal scoring firmino?

Who's the captain again?

Once again other players get it in the neck more, than these 2 golden boys

WBA are fucking garbage they all deserve a smack on the fucking arse

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    You know who the VAR person was?? have a guess.. t*at Atkinson
    Fixed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    You watched and you didn't see them because you only want to see what you want to see.

I'm not going to watch the game again for you and get the chances he was CLEARLY missing that were being called out here on the match-thread (where were you?) just because you're either too lazy to do so.

So by your argument, he has no responsibility for us coming out of that half with us only being 1-0 (despite most of the best chances falling to him)?

Is that what you're saying?
    Then why you yelling me to go watch again? I asked you to reference the chance and you still have not been able to. These paragraphs you responding to and now you calling me lazy. If you going to state a fact prove it. Show the clear chance?

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    No it doesn't. Bit I am asking you since you said he missed clear chances to show which were. I am saying thay you are making it out as if he missed a one on one or a 2 uaed finish etc. You can't show the clear chance. Then leave it. Let us agree to disagree. Tjere is a lot of hate fpr Mane on here and it's like he mist be Pele every game or else he is shite despite actually being our best plauer on the park in a game.
    He missed chances he should have scored.
    Be honest enough to admit it instead of pretending he had a perfect game and can't be criticised and called out for it.
    I'm first to give him credit when he's due just like any others.
    I don't shy away from criticising them when they fall short.

Everyone was saying all those chances he was missing were going to come back to haunt us.
    And guess what?

They did.

You're allowed your opinion (both of him and the game), but you're not allowed your own set of facts and reality.

All he had to do was convert just ONE of those chances (the most of anyone in the game) and none of us are having this debate in the aftermath.
    And that's a FACT!
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    One of those games where we were 'one paced'.

In order to open up teams that either pack their defensive third and/or are well organised, you need to be able to mix up tour speed and style, and we did neither of those things today.
    Agree. We not passing the ball with zip. Not alot of one touch firm passes. Only time there is one time it is flicks and you not going to succeed with a 10 msn defense. Variance us required Noods I agree.