Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2023242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v West Brom (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I don't see them being anywhere near as good as they use to be though

Aguero is always out, jesus ain't that great i don't think tbh

who else they got there?
    KDB hasn't been that great either. Something both I, and even some of their own fans have been banging on about for a while.

Everton are only Three points behind us now

Woaaaaah

Literally no excuse for that shower of shite today after beating palace 7-0

It's like back in the day getting our hopes up with certain players for them to play like fucking shit (more team than individual players back then tho when we got close to things for it to go to shit)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Everton are only Three points behind us now

Woaaaaah

Literally no excuse for that shower of shite today after beating palace 7-0

It's like back in the day getting our hopes up with certain players for them to play like fucking shit (more team than individual players back then tho when we got close to things for it to go to shit)
    What's also similar to how we were 'back in the day', we have been playing well against our supposed 'rivals'. but are dropping stupid points against teams we really should be dispatching more ruthlessly, on a more regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Are u God? Can u decide for me. You don't want to see my reasoning so leave it.

U are bring very narrow on debate. I said Mane had no clear chances. I asked you to reference you didn't. I said Salah scores more and therefore has more chance not necessarily a higher conversion ratio. Just mire chance. He is the highest the 3. Defends less and therefore is mire in the box or at the end of initial counter than Sadio because of positioning. Mo also takes pens.

I've pointed out to you the chances you asked for THREE times now, and you've ignored them all the times except for the one time you only addressed just the header.

I'll post them again for you to ignore once again and whine some more about how I'm not providing your "proof"
    This is what I mean when I say you're being dishonest..

22nd minute (the header), 23rd/24th minute, 28th minute, 30-something minute (two chances).

Also, Mo has take a grand total of ONE penalty for us this season.
    So cut the bullshite with that dumb argument.

Also Whether or not Salah defends less or more has nothing to do with whether he's the "best attacker" or "most effective" (YOUR words; not mine) forward

And this (What you've done here), is what's known as MOVING THE GOALPOSTS.

More dishonesty.

I am saying Sadio is the most dangerous and effective of the 3. I am saying in tight games the first goal or decisive moment cones from him. He and Robbo are the go to guys to turn games in our favour. Others score when it is already won at times. But his goals are the Kickstarter or decided or rescuing goal. Go check his goals last season. When they were scored and what was the state of play at the time. Also when does he create something out of nothing. That is what I am pinning my argument on. Also natural ability he is better. Better dribble. Stronger shot. Serially better. Physical. 2 footed. Etc. Etc.
    Suddenly now, "best attacker" is "....most dangerous and effective"?
    What happened to "he's our best attacker"?

You said that Mane was our "best attacker".
    In fact, here are YOUR exact words

Fair point but you also missed the point originally made. I am saying Mane is our best attacker and yet people talk shite about him.

You can't defend the argument that Mane's the "best attacker" (or ..."most effective"...) so you twist and try to make it an argument that he scores "pivotal" goals, or some such utter bullshite.

I see what you're trying to do here.
    More dishonesty in your arguing.

And even then you're STILL wrong,

"Most effective" usually means "best conversion rate per chances received"
    He's not.
    There are two attacking players with better conversion rates and MORE goals scored (Mo and Diogo) and you keep wanting to ignore that.

More dishonesty.
    Not surprising considering.

So your lazy debating won't sway me. You hace not been able to ander shot I asked you? Wait for your YouTube highlights. To show me half chances. Doesn't mean if everyone says it it is fact. There are lots of low key Mane haters and you might be one of them.

People talk shite about him even in games where he has been boss. Not everyone but some. It is mostly the Salah lovers and sound like you one of them, cause I struck a nerve whrn i brought some blue eyed boys in.
    Talk about "lazy debating".
    You're not even "debating" at this point.
    Just clownishly changing your argument and the words you use, whenever you get caught in a lie or have your argument proven wrong.

I'm not a Mane hater.
    Last season when he was unquestionably our best player, I gave him all the credit he deserved.

Unlike YOU, I'm honest enough to call out players - even players I like - when they're playing poorly and letting the team down.
    I did the same with Virgil after the restart and the start of this season before he got injured.
    I've done it with Henderson.
    I've done it with Trent (even in this game).
    There are no players who are too big to be criticized for poor performances by me.

Unlike YOU.

Pathetic.

Someone criticised the player you love and suddenly you fall apart and start making nonsensical arguments.
    So laughable.

Oh, and here's your "proof" you asked for one more time so you can ignore it YET again....(and again....and again.....and again.....and then pretend like I never provided it).....

22nd minute (the header), 23rd/24th minute, 28th minute, 30-something minute (two chances).
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Fuck you.i said you don't know me. Don't call me dishonest. Let's leave it rather. You can say I missed it or whatever but by keep on saying am dishonest you making it personal and calling me a liar. O high and mighty judge.

You are a Mane haters low key.could be one of those that said in Salah first season that he is the one that needs an upgrade. He has sloshed you lot, but you keep creep8n back with unfactual garbage.

Okay, here we go.
    As soon the "Fuck You's" start popping off, that's when you know the argument has been lost.

I call you a dishonest debater because,...you are a dishonest debater.

You asked me for proof, I provided it, you ignored it three times, and then continue acting like I did not provide it (don't worry, I'll provide it once more in this comment so you can continue not being dishonest and ignore it again).
    You changed your arguments and the words you use in your arguments any time you get caught or unable to prove it (changing from Mane is our "Best attacker" to....he's our "most effective."....to.....he scores important or pivotal goals

All of them cases of raging dishonesty in argument.

Which is you.

So stop crying now that I've caught you out and called you out for what your doing.

And you can be guaranteed that I'll keep calling you out for being dishonest as long as you keep being dishonest.

Oh, and here's what you asked for ........AGAIN....
    For you to ignore........AGAIN.....

'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    I've pointed out to you the chances you asked for THREE times now, and you've ignored them all the times except for the one time you only addressed just the header.

I'll post them again for you to ignore once again and whine some more about how I'm not providing your "proof"
    This is what I mean when I say you're being dishonest..

Also, Mo has take a grand total of ONE penalty for us this season.
    So cut the bullshite with that dumb argument.

Also Whether or not Salah defends less or more has nothing to do with whether he's the "best attacker" or "most effective" (YOUR words; not mine) forward

And this (What you've done here), is what's known as MOVING THE GOALPOSTS.

More dishonesty.

Suddenly now, "best attacker" is "....most dangerous and effective"?
    What happened to "he's our best attacker"?

You said that Mane was our "best attacker".
    In fact, here are YOUR exact words

You can't defend the argument that Mane's the "best attacker" (or ..."most effective"...) so you twist and try to make it an argument that he scores "pivotal" goals, or some such utter bullshite.

I see what you're trying to do here.
    More dishonesty in your arguing.

And even then you're STILL wrong,

"Most effective" usually means "best conversion rate per chances received"
    He's not.
    There are two attacking players with better conversion rates and MORE goals scored (Mo and Diogo) and you keep wanting to ignore that.

More dishonesty.
    Not surprising considering.

Talk about "lazy debating".
    You're not even "debating" at this point.
    Just clownishly changing your argument and the words you use, whenever you get caught in a lie or have your argument proven wrong.

I'm not a Mane hater.
    Last season when he was unquestionably our best player, I gave him all the credit he deserved.

Unlike YOU, I'm honest enough to call out players - even players I like - when they're playing poorly and letting the team down.
    I did the same with Virgil after the restart and the start of this season before he got injured.
    I've done it with Henderson.
    I've done it with Trent (even in this game).
    There are no players who are too big to be criticized for poor performances by me.

Unlike YOU.

Pathetic.

Someone criticised the player you love and suddenly you fall apart and start making nonsensical arguments.
    So laughable.

Oh, and here's your "proof" you asked for one more time so you can ignore it YET again....(and again....and again.....and again.....and then pretend like I never provided it).....

Everything hinges on whether those are clear chances. That 99 out of 100 strikers score. If it is debatable that it is clear then it is a chance. Not clear but chance. Chances are created by movement, by the pass etc sometimes you arrive but your arriving created it and now people say you missed a sitter.
    .second thing it hinges on are you a Mo Salah is the greatest player fan then it is obvious why you still debating. Then it is about Salah not Mane.

Are you one of those who despite Radio Mane being our best player in his first season that felt that he was the worst of the 3 attackers when Mo arrived. That crew are dillusional and I think have never loved Radio and you see it coming out now and again. I am not saying you are and I won't go search every post you have posted to investigate that.

In terms of the Chances you have not proven to me that they were clear and that it was a miss rather than a good effort.

I do live Mane and stand by my point that he us our best most potent of the 3. So No need for you to go and highlight and bold shit.

I have said on numerous occasions that VVD and Sadio Mane are the most important players. I add now Allison, Robbo to that. These 4 are the core for me. If Mane us our for a lengthy period it will be a bigger miss than Salah.

Crimson you are so daft. I am not moving goalposts. I am saying a number if things. Don't be so narrow in trying to win the debate. You are not going to win me owe by trying to be smart, condescending or trying to make me look like a liar. I do not give a a tooth what anyone in cyberworld thinks of me. I am not going yo lose sleep over shot. So by trying to show up something then you have lost what you are attempting to do.

You have your opinion and I have mine. If you want to engage. Do that don't try these silly antics.

Okay, here we go.
    As soon the "Fuck You's" start popping off, that's when you know the argument has been lost.

You asked me for proof, I provided it, you ignored it three times, and then continue acting like I did not provide it (don't worry, I'll provide it once more in this comment so you can continue not being dishonest and ignore it again).
    You changed your arguments and the words you use in your arguments any time you get caught or unable to prove it (changing from Mane is our "Best attacker" to....he's our "most effective."....to.....he scores important or pivotal goals

Which is you.

So stop crying now that I've caught you out and called you out for what your doing.

And you can be guaranteed that I'll keep calling you out for being dishonest as long as you keep being dishonest.

Think u not understanding. Just saying the chance. The chance. The chance. I am asking like with the header to describe the moment. Direct it and show how it is a miss and how Marco van Basten even David Ngog would have scored that. 2 strikers of opposite quality meaning that even a todfkercwould have scored it was so easy.

Okay, here we go.

Which is you.

The fuck yous has nothing to do with the debate. I am pissed by the dishonesty part.

I must add though that I apologise for threat. Despite you not getting my point and trying to act superior and calling me dishonest for no clear reason. It is not called for.

I apologise and leave it there pertaining tht.

Their goal looked offside to me, and a foul on fabinho. No excuse though we should have been out of sight by then.