Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v West Brom (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Their goal looked offside to me, and a foul on fabinho. No excuse though we should have been out of sight by then.
    https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/premier-league/12173788/late-ajayi-goal-stuns-liverpool-at-anfield

It was offside. but since the VAR person was Atkinson.. it doesnt matter..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Let’s be honest nobody is running away with it this year it is tight and it is whose squad can stay fit Covid has made it a unique season.

I still think City will win it and have done from the start.
    They’re not a threat IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    We’ll have to see they have a few tough games away to Everton and Chelsea if they win them both they are not going away hopefully they don’t win them!

2 goals conceded in their last 10 games in all comps. That's impressive to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    2 goals conceded in their last 10 games in all comps. That's impressive to be fair.
    At the cost of any sort of fluidity though.

At the cost of any sort of fluidity though.
    As long at teams keep failing to stop them getting the ball out wide for someone to play/cut a low ball into the box for a team-mate to tap in from a couple of yards in front of the goal, they'll keep picking up wins.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    As long at teams keep failing to stop them getting the ball out wide for someone to play/cut a low ball into the box for a team-mate to tap in from a couple of yards in front of the goal, they'll keep picking up wins.
    Correct and they do have quality plus teams are scared of them like they are scared of us too.

22nd minute (the header), 23rd/24th minute, 28th minute, 30-something minute (two chances).[/QUOTE]

Chance 22nd minute - cross from Trent. Gini and defender dummy miss ball. Radio and defender slide. Defender gets there first after slight push on Mane, clears for corner.

Header 20:51. Diving header from Mane at angle, West Brom defender right there, No angle to head. Keep has that side covered. Don't know which striker in world football heads that in. By the way Mo Salah missed a easier header second half.

The highlight packages I watched doesn't shoe chances 23, 24, 28, 30 something.

????? I watched it is not what you are saying. This us what I meant let us dissect. You can even upload the header and then let's hear from the rest if that is s clear chance it not. You type alot without substance.

Quite sure their scorer wasn't offside, having seen it again it was a clear foul on Fabinho though, ultimately we got lulled out of playing quick and incisively and into being comfortable and overplaying and players taking too many touches

For me it goes back to my VAR comments also, we can't rely on it being applied fairly and have to make sure we're better and are far more incisive and clinical to take the power they have away to adjudicate unfairly against us to affect our results away from them, had it been one of our lads jumping with both hands around a defenders neck pushing him down to score a goal to affect the result in our favour we all know they're spending 3 minutes looking at it before disallowing it

We know this and weren't good enough
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Matip has around an 85% aerial challenge success rate. That goal isn’t scored with him in the side and definitely not if he and Virgil are playing. Having said that, we shouldn’t have allowed WBA to get anywhere near us.
    Big Sam is definitely one who has “worked out Klopp” particularly when you look at the squads he’s had at his disposal when taking points from Jurgen’s teams over the years. Ugly as fuck anti football but like it or not, it works