Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Newcastle

Your team v Newcastle

.........................Alisson

Trent.....Williams.....Fabinho..Robertson

.........................Wijnaldum

.............Henderson........Minamino

...Salah..............Firmino..........Mane
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Zzzzzz
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Zzzzzz
    Wonderful contribution. Shows great character. A beautiful technician.

Imagine someone wanting to discuss Football on a footie forum.

Don't like a thread? Don't read it *shrug*

Seems you dont really care about results. most of us are pissed off at the game today. You cant wait more than 2 minutes to post a thread on the next line up.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Seems you dont really care about results. most of us are pissed off at the game today. You cant wait more than 2 minutes to post a thread on the next line up.
    I've posted in the West Brom thread (not that I have to, stewing seems a relative waste of time) post-match.

I try to think ahead. I put up Your Team Against threads very promptly. It's habit.

Call it my temperament, put it down to my OCD, chalk it up to my attempts to move in and think positive, whatever. It won't change. Get used to it.

Gurning about it is daft. You're wasting valuable time you could be spending gurning about the result instead. The thread goes up for those who wish to discuss. It's hardly as if the Match Thread suddenly closes when I post it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I've posted in the West Brom thread (not that I have to, stewing seems a relative waste of time) post-match.

I try to think ahead. I put up Your Team Against threads very promptly. It's habit.

Call it my temperament, put it down to my OCD, chalk it up to my attempts to move in and think positive, whatever. It won't change. Get used to it.

Gurning about it is daft. You're wasting valuable time you could be spending gurning about the result instead. The thread goes up for those who wish to discuss. It's hardly as if the Match Thread suddenly closes when I post it up.
    Your team Sid.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

.....Alisson

Neco.....Phillips....Fabinho..Robertson

.........................Wijnaldum

.............Thiago........Ox

Shaqiri.............Bamford..........Elliot
    Last edited by Kev0909; 27th December 2020 at 08:34 PM.

Pretty much agree Sid, almost exactly what I was thinking, Ox or Minamino as a more attacking third mid who will drive at defenders or make runs which will commit them and create space and who can pose a threat shooting from distance. I do Phillips rather than Williams, he's let himself down a little in his last couple of outings failing to keep the line if the experienced CB to create uncertainty and opportunities for the opposition

Alisson

Trent Phillips Fabinho Robertson

Minamino Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Ox in for Jones. Minamino for Firmino. Play Mane as the 9, Minamino as 11 or vice versa.

Others need a chance, Firmino needs to be benched.

But I bet you Klopp brings Milner in. Also I bet you Klopp plays Origi.