Thread: Good games this season

Good games this season

We're now past Christmas ,can anyone think of any decent games they've seen this season? Not just us.
    Personally I think the football has been awful this season.

I agree most games are awful.

Its the lack of pre season, games too close to one another and the biggest factor FANS.

Some players may also be concerned with Covid but probably not speak out as the public/media will hammer them for it.

Quality has been awful

Yet shef utd still have only 2 pts!!!!!

biggest shock of season / already is nailed on 7-2 villa

best game for us? 7-0 palace which was another freak game, here's hoping we'd put 10 past WBA

we was clinical for once, but yeah both freak games.

Most fun team to watch going forward/in general? Leeds breath of fresh air compared to the west broms, the shef utds etc
    Last edited by Kev0909; 28th December 2020 at 04:15 PM.

Despite only having 2 points, Sheff Utd aren't getting any hammerings, they just can't score enough goals. Unlike, i think it was Derby under Paul Jewell who got plenty of drubbings. I think we put 6 past them, even Babel scored.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Atalanta away wasn't bad. Another freak hammering followed by falling flat again.

Even today's games were poor. I agree about Leeds,probably because they play school ground football.

The Leicester 2-2 game against the Red Mancs and the Arsenal 3-1 win against Chelsea were reasonable watches, but yeah, not as much in the way of memorable action as normal it must be said.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

The 2-2 was fun to watch but wasn't super high quality.

Think our draw with City was decent for the first sixty-or-so minutes.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I know it's not exactly the topic for it, but Villa have probably surprised me most so far, Shef utd too (but in a bad way) can't help but think if shef utd got origi instead, they might have a few more points than 2 awful move for player and club

Shef utd have to improve midfield and get help to forwards, origi would of been a better isolated striker, than Brewster
    Last edited by Kev0909; 29th December 2020 at 12:08 AM.