Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Southampton

at home i'd expect us to control the game so wouldn't really matter with henderson and Fab

away not so sure, hopefully it turns out ok

I'd be happily amazed if Thiago and ox last 90, so henderson will be in midfield at some point

probably 10 mins gone

Hoping Trent and Ox don’t get careless with the ball, Wij doesn’t go missing, the back four don’t rely on keeping a high line and the front 3 don’t miss a hatful of chances.

That is all.

Klopp flipping FSG the bird to show them he needs a CB?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Go all out, get to 3-0 up then bring on Phillips and Williams to shore things up, simple.

Team confirmed:

Alisson

Trent Henderson Fabinho Robertson

Oxlade Thiago Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane

Good line up, would have preferred Hendo at CM and Rhys Williams starting at CB as I always believe the best way to protect our defence is to have Hendo and Gini plus one other at RCM in our midfield, desperate to see Hendo, Gini and Thiago in midfield with the 3 rotating as they did at their best in that run of fifteen back to back wins last season.

Come on come on come ON Liverpool, let's be as good as we can possibly be tonight, start the new year with a win and another vital 3 points and then put together a long run of back to back wins together
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Wow that is an interesting team selection. especially mid field. Big night for Ox. think he might work pretty well with Thiago though.

I had to sort out my medication so I've only just heard about Henderson being used as an emergency CB.

All I've got to say on the matter is:-

Open your chequebook FSG you tight/penny pinching so and so's!!!!!!!!

x many

Don't worry williams/phillips will be on at some point and henderson to CM

no way will ox or thiago last 90

probably HT

It's like expecting me to run out of a burning building for them to last 90 mins

I would have preferred Henderson to be in our strongest possible midfield to keep control of the game. Someone needs to be in Ward-Prowse’s face

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I would have preferred Henderson to be in our strongest possible midfield to keep control of the game. Someone needs to be in Ward-Prowse’s face
    Don't worry i'm on my way, sending in a drone