Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year!

HAAPPY NEW YEAR

Prepare the spare room Millsy

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    What a blast that would be Miller. Ian can sort us all out with tickets.
    Happy 2021. Let's hope its seriously better than this year has been. LFC winning the title being one of very few high points for me personally.
    Maybe 1 or 2 mate but the clamour for tickets next season if this is all over is going to be crazy.
    It would be a great night I'd imagine, that's for sure.

Speaking of tickets - anyone know how difficult it would be to find actual tickets without being a member or ever having gone?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Very

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Speaking of tickets - anyone know how difficult it would be to find actual tickets without being a member or ever having gone?
    Corona will have make it even harder, AFTER fans can be in the stadium as usual

Best bet, is league 2 side at home in one of the cups

season ticket waiting list might open up in 2030

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Maybe 1 or 2 mate but the clamour for tickets next season if this is all over is going to be crazy.
    It would be a great night I'd imagine, that's for sure.
    Yeah I was only jesting bud. The demand was ridiculous beforehand let alone after this shit.
    I was supposed to take my boys to their first game last April fir the legends game. Even those games will probably be hard to get to.

When you buy tickets you get credits on the card . when games go on general sale the big games are opened up for people with I think 15 credits ( the most) then it dwindles down until it's sold out. So called lesser games about 10 credits then so on. I think about 2 games went out with no credits.
    In other words the same people +(touts)get tickets to most games. And away game tickets are near Impossible to get as it's the same system with the same fans getting them.
    They buy them but may not use them just so they keep the credits on their card.
    European tickets away in the group stages are pretty easy to get ( as long as you know someone) as the same fans buy them but don't use them unless its a big game . It means they have full card to get tickets for the later rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Yeah I was only jesting bud. The demand was ridiculous beforehand let alone after this shit.
    I was supposed to take my boys to their first game last April fir the legends game. Even those games will probably be hard to get to.
    I'd ticket ,hotel and flights for the last game against Chelsea. 30 fucking years I'd waited then all the shit happened!!

Yessh ian. Sounds rough. But thatnks for the info! I'll have to look into it more. I promised my dad I'd take him to Anfield one day when I was about ten, I don't plan to break that promise.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Yessh ian. Sounds rough. But thatnks for the info! I'll have to look into it more. I promised my dad I'd take him to Anfield one day when I was about ten, I don't plan to break that promise.
    You'd probably have a better chance booking through a decent sports travel or ticket agency in Germany.