Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718192021222326 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts (2021 Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Politics sometimes makes no sense whatsoever.
    Ridiculous situation.
    Bit worrying most of the soldiers we trained, will probably end up joining them too.

I wonder if the Taliban will enforce covid rules, masks and social distancing, nobody seems that arsed in Kabul.

Iraq will be watching on nervously too.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I wonder if the Taliban will enforce covid rules, masks and social distancing, nobody seems that arsed in Kabul.

Iraq will be watching on nervously too.
    Hopefully they won't be coz all those 'rules' are complete Psy-op bollocks!...This'll get you all thinking(do your research).....The World Health Organization(WHO),The Centre for Disease Control(CDC) and the FDA(Food and Drugs Agency) were given 12 months to prove a new coronavirus exists through Isolation and Purification tests.....They haven't been able to hence the CDC being sued in America for medical fraud by 7 different scientific teams after getting 1500 'Covid' samples and all being either Flu A or Flu B!....The guy in Alberta,Canada who got all restrictions lifted because the health people there couldn't prove it either!....All they have is a geonomic sequence and I watched an intervew with a german doc who said there's a 1 in 24 million chance that sequence happened naturally so that basically if it does exist makes it a Bio-weapon!....There's BIG truths coming to surface now folks if you dig a little deeper rather than listening to that Propoganda by all the mainstream news channels here and abroad......

Managed to get a photo of a Kestrel today.

That in and of itself is nothing spectacular, but I have been trying to get a particular shot, one from slightly above, so almost always having to lie at the edge of cliff faces to attempt to get it.

Every cliff/quarry/escarpment trip for about 16 years I've been trying and now it's done.

Very pleased.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Managed to get a photo of a Kestrel today.

That in and of itself is nothing spectacular, but I have been trying to get a particular shot, one from slightly above, so almost always having to lie at the edge of cliff faces to attempt to get it.

Every cliff/quarry/escarpment trip for about 16 years I've been trying and now it's done.

Very pleased.
    Now i'm earning some money I'm suddenly interested in a lot of things

Most important thing is saving to go on holiday to see my friend in sweden next year, probably a little trip to wales before then too.

1) Getting a puppy when hopefully the covid-prices drop a little, maybe, or look at a rescue (I know that's morally better)
    2) Getting a camera and having photography as a hobby (so any suggestions for a good starting camera for the future that'll be good won't be for a good while though I don't mind spending a decent amount for a decent camera, just not a crazy amount, ideally it'll be for nature/landscape, and obviously will need a lens too.
    3) Possibly a guitar, of some sort.
    4) Also stopping the drinking & smoking for a while at least and working on health while saving as much money as possible to achieve my goals as quick as I can.

^ I feel like i've spent enough time on my computer to last me a life time, so looking at things to get off, or at least do things while using a computer I.E learning a language which i'm currently learning a bit of swedish with for example, there's also a lot of self-teach videos for things and information, but that's using computer with a purpose anyway.

But anyway, that's great must feel amazing.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 22nd August 2021 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

Most important thing is saving to go on holiday to see my friend in sweden next year, probably a little trip to wales before then too.

1) Getting a puppy when hopefully the covid-prices drop a little, maybe, or look at a rescue (I know that's morally better)
    2) Getting a camera and having photography as a hobby (so any suggestions for a good starting camera for the future that'll be good won't be for a good while though I don't mind spending a decent amount for a decent camera, just not a crazy amount, ideally it'll be for nature/landscape, and obviously will need a lens too.

4) Also stopping the drinking & smoking for a while at least and working on health while saving as much money as possible to achieve my goals as quick as I can.

^ I feel like i've spent enough time on my computer to last me a life time, so looking at things to get off, or at least do things while using a computer I.E learning a language which i'm currently learning a bit of swedish with for example, there's also a lot of self-teach videos for things and information, but that's using computer with a purpose anyway.

Rescue dogs are awesome. I sadly lost the best boy in the world towards the end of June there. Wonderful dog - and a rescue. Highly recommend taking one in if you feel you can adapt / be patient / do your homework.

I use a Canon 550D which I got in.....2011(?).....and it's still going grand. You could probably pick one up second-hand on eBay for less than £200 these days.

Incredible feeling, yeah
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Are you a dad, if not I'd recommend it

Good luck on your ventures

Well, Limerick smashed Cork in the All-Ireland hurling final.
    They are a fantastic team, winning back to back titles for the counties first time. That's 3 All-Ireland titles in 4 years, bringing the counties count to 10.
    A county that had become used to heartbreaking defeats in recent decades, there'll be plenty renditioning limerick you're a lady (d culchie cringe) and a few scoops shall be had in the treaty county.

Well done Limerick, set a new record iirc for the highest score set in an all ireland final.
    Kilkenny 3-30 & Cork 6-21 the previous holders.
    Limerick 3-32 Cork 1-22

What d'ye make of it ?

What is happening in Afghanastian doesn't sit right me, what a waste of time it was going there in the first place.

All that training for what? the army to step aside?

They'll be loving the yanks and co's equipment we left, (the taliban)

what a farce. Shame on them.
    A waste of time and a waste of money.

The withdrawal was done arseways for some reason.
    Maybe one last push to garner support to stay and occupy Afghanis into something like Californians.

Oh dear.. isis attacked the airport in kabul who'd of thought it

what a mess

Bigup joe biden