Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts (2021 Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Made 4 applicaitons yesterday, 2 emails today saying to call for a interview not bad!!

Still a bit scary though, one funny enough is support worker (more to do with younger people with special needs), as i have a friend that works there, other is a chilled warehouse, stuck between what to do, i think the job will be 95% mine either one.

Can barely support myself but it would have much more meaning, than a deadend warehouse thing, but who knows.
    Best of luck on the jobs hunt kev

Made 4 applicaitons yesterday, 2 emails today saying to call for a interview not bad!!

Still a bit scary though, one funny enough is support worker (more to do with younger people with special needs), as i have a friend that works there, other is a chilled warehouse, stuck between what to do, i think the job will be 95% mine either one.

Can barely support myself but it would have much more meaning, than a deadend warehouse thing, but who knows.
    Nice one mate. I'd go for the support worker personally. If it works out there will be far more opportunities for you in the future, plus it would look good on your CV.
    Best of luck mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Nice one mate. I'd go for the support worker personally. If it works out there will be far more opportunities for you in the future, plus it would look good on your CV.
    Best of luck mate.
    3 out of 4 now, not bad for a ex-con right,HAHA! gotta ring em all later, argh the nerves.

must be my great tesco picking experience

1 is 12 hour shifts in a chill envioroment 4 days on and off
    1 is 8 hours in a warehouse again (Screwfix) so i'd actually be able to live a little on those days, and standard 2 days off unless you do OT
    and the other one is care that i'll probably be useless at I mean, i've got experience in "picking" the other jobs have but like you said ian, could be better, i hate decisions i really do.

3 out of 4 now, not bad for a ex-con right,HAHA! gotta ring em all later, argh the nerves.

must be my great tesco picking experience

1 is 12 hour shifts in a chill envioroment 4 days on and off
    1 is 8 hours in a warehouse again (Screwfix) so i'd actually be able to live a little on those days, and standard 2 days off unless you do OT
    and the other one is care that i'll probably be useless at I mean, i've got experience in "picking" the other jobs have but like you said ian, could be better, i hate decisions i really do.
    It's called growing up mate, It hits us all at different times.
    I really hope it works out for you. You deserve a bit of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    It's called growing up mate, It hits us all at different times.
    I really hope it works out for you. You deserve a bit of luck.
    Thank you! screwfix phone interview tomorrow (for fuck sakes i hate phones)

Culina was just turn up at 2 on tuesday for a interview

I'm pretty confident i'll get one at least- the care one is still to be decided.

I'm pretty confident i'll get one at least- the care one is still to be decided.
    Good luck Kev0909!

If you take the screwfix job, I want the discount codes !!😂😂

Finally got my first vaccine booked, managed to book it for first thing tomorrow

Yay.

Not sure about that cricketer lad, obviously what he tweeted was very VERY wrong, but when people are teens they get mixed up with all sorts of people and do all sorts of stupid things, think it's a bit of a stretch banning someone who is most likely a very different more educated person now for something they tweeted 11 years ago

Apart from historical child abuse cases, which I'm still waiting for proper further investigations into re Saville, Hall, Harris and others, as kids don't just end up in their dressing rooms, the production team and other staffers were obviously party to it and knew exactly what was going on, as did very high profile figures like the Queen and Thatcher because there are a great many people who are paid to make sure they know everything about any person who those people let into their social circle. I think there has been a mass cover up of historic child abuse and a deliberate lack of further investigation, very sadly and appallingly because it seems that among celebs in the 70's and 80's it seems very apparent that it was somehow considered 'trendy' and a lot of very high profile people who allowed them into their social group knew and accepted that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Not a bad day first vaccine done, and job induction on the 30th, longer than i'd like but it is what it is.