Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1114151617181920212223242526272831 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts (2021 Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    After days of saying I can't believe i've not caught covid yet, hmm waiting on test but pretty sure I have it

Mind you I feel a lot better and it's a lot less worse than any cold i've ever had.
    This Omicron variant seems a lot milder than Delta so you may well have it. Take care

https://nypost.com/2022/01/12/quebec-to-impose-health-tax-on-unvaccinated-residents/

The Province of Quebec in Canada has decided to impose a TAX on Unvaccinated people in the Province
    The other Provinces unsure if they'll follow suit as they don't have the same strain on their Hospitals as Quebec has.
    Last edited by fagin; 15th January 2022 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    https://nypost.com/2022/01/12/quebec-to-impose-health-tax-on-unvaccinated-residents/

The Province of Quebec in Canada has decided to impose a TAX on Unvaccinated people in the Province
    The other Provinces unsure if they'll follow suit as they don't have the same strain on their Hospitals as Quebec has.
    What about any heart problems that are being caused (possibly) by the vaccines?

Petrol and diesel car s are going to be absolutely hammered by the UK government, going forward.
    Suggest anyone in the UK who drives, takes a close look at what this government is doing to drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    What about any heart problems that are being caused (possibly) by the vaccines?
    The main cause of heart attacks in Quebec are from shoveling snow studies show especially in the 55plus bracket.And they are quite

frequent.Not sure if they have done any study in relation to the vaccines.In most of Canada we have a guaranteed 5 months of snow so

people relying on shovels to clear snow are obviously more prone to heart attack.
    Last edited by fagin; 15th January 2022 at 11:56 PM.

Petrol and diesel car s are going to be absolutely hammered by the UK government, going forward.
    Suggest anyone in the UK who drives, takes a close look at what this government is doing to drivers.
    Not too sure it is totally on the Government Gas(petrol) and Diesel prices are going up dramatically here in Canada/US i

watched a show yesterday about prices and they said it was a result of OPEC.They also said the forecast does not look good

as they say the price of oil is going to increase dramatically because of OPEC's production policies.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Not too sure it is totally on the Government Gas(petrol) and Diesel prices are going up dramatically here in Canada/US i

watched a show yesterday about prices and they said it was a result of OPEC.They also said the forecast does not look good

as they say the price of oil is going to increase dramatically because of OPEC's production policies.
    UK government is reportedly (also) going to increase tax/duty on petrol and diesel vehicles massively, while electric vehicles will go free.
    All because of emissions. Even though there is insufficient infrastructure in place.
    Battery manufacture is also questionable imo.

UK government is reportedly (also) going to increase tax/duty on petrol and diesel vehicles massively, while electric vehicles will go free.
    All because of emissions. Even though there is insufficient infrastructure in place.
    Battery manufacture is also questionable imo.
    Jeez that's a double whammy for those using those fuels.

A sub teacher was fired for not meowing in response to a kid who identifies as a cat.
    In the heads office she was told she was released for not identifying with all the children.

I hope the head of the school is sacked for mis-specying the poor cat fucking baizou

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    A sub teacher was fired for not meowing in response to a kid who identifies as a cat.
    In the heads office she was told she was released for not identifying with all the children.

I hope the head of the school is sacked for mis-specying the poor cat fucking baizou
    WTF?
    Was this in the UK?
    Any links?