Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1518192021222324252627282930313235 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts (2021 Edition)

My best wishes are with you 19x

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    My best wishes are with you 19x
    Thank you Rede, I'm kind of OK with it, it took me a very long time to come to terms with it, that I'd never have another GF or get married or have children, never be able to work again and have a career of any kind, have to isolate myself in a kind of self imposed lockdown away from all environments that 'trigger' everything, the realisation I was actually VERY autistic and things had only been able to work for they did as long as they did because of the environment I had in a bubble well away from society and that getting back to that environment isn't something that's possible.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Don't worry Tees, when I win the Omaze prize draw house in the Lakes, you can go there on your holidays
    I read that the other day and thought , waste of money, you've no chance.
    Probably what I would've said to the kitchen fitter this morning before we heard he wouldn't be in today as he was going into Belfast to collect £40,000 he'd just won on one of them raffles. It was either the 40 grand or a Range Rover ,so he's taking the money.
    So best of luck mate .

I hope everyone is enjoying the good weather a bit of a plus there's no football to distract us all.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I hope everyone is enjoying the good weather a bit of a plus there's no football to distract us all.
    No proper football, you mean!

Our energy costs - gas and electricity - are going to double, starting today. They are also forecast to rise another 50% in October.
    Are these increases only affecting the UK, or are they affecting the EU, or the whole of Europe?

Our energy costs - gas and electricity - are going to double, starting today. They are also forecast to rise another 50% in October.
    Are these increases only affecting the UK, or are they affecting the EU, or the whole of Europe?
    It seems to be affecting whichever countries think they can get away with it. maybe just the 'carbon aware' countries?!

I wonder what it will do to property prices

Prince Charles just awarded £50,000 to someone who invented a mask for cows to neutralise the methane from their belching. The world has gone fking mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Prince Charles just awarded £50,000 to someone who invented a mask for cows to neutralise the methane from their belching. The world has gone fking mad.
    I imagine cows fart more than they belch. Or do they? Tell you what, give me a grant and I'll do some research!

I imagine cows fart more than they belch. Or do they? Tell you what, give me a grant and I'll do some research!
    I know a guy that farts so much he could power my city. Give ME a grant!