Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2629303132333435363738394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts (2021 Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Ten Chinese snooker players charged for match-fixing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/64297128

Let's be fair, is there anyone on here surprised at this?
    sounds like the start of an inappropriate joke...lolol

Caught this on Youtube last week...Spot on as far as I'm concerned,very good....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbdp51O0J6Q

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Caught this on Youtube last week...Spot on as far as I'm concerned,very good....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbdp51O0J6Q
    Worth a watch but I'm not sure the answer is work! Technology is a double-edged sword.

Frank Skinner remembers growing up with an outside toilet and people being aghast and disgsuted at the idea of an indoor one! shitting where you eat. Funny how attitudes change.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Worth a watch but I'm not sure the answer is work! Technology is a double-edged sword.

Frank Skinner remembers growing up with an outside toilet and people being aghast and disgsuted at the idea of an indoor one! shitting where you eat. Funny how attitudes change.
    Did you hear or feel the earthquake friday night??......I was walking home half pissed that night in Pontypool,other peeps I know did...I never felt a thing!..

https://news.sky.com/story/earthquake-felt-in-south-wales-eight-miles-north-of-the-rhondda-valley-12819301

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Did you hear or feel the earthquake friday night??......I was walking home half pissed that night in Pontypool,other peeps I know did...I never felt a thing!..

https://news.sky.com/story/earthquake-felt-in-south-wales-eight-miles-north-of-the-rhondda-valley-12819301
    We felt it in Tredegar. Epicentre was supposedly about ten miles from us in Llangynidr.

We felt it in Tredegar. Epicentre was supposedly about ten miles from us in Llangynidr.
    Tidy on a Friday butt...

Anybody on here had chemotherapy (or know someone who has)?
    I'm due to start chemo on Thursday this week. I had radiotherapy in February. I was due to start chemo near the end of February but wasn't well enough. I have bowel cancer and the radiotherapy and chemo are designed to reduce the size of the tumour before I have it removed.
    Not particularly looking forward to it.

I'm due to start chemo on Thursday this week. I had radiotherapy in February. I was due to start chemo near the end of February but wasn't well enough. I have bowel cancer and the radiotherapy and chemo are designed to reduce the size of the tumour before I have it removed.
    My partner has had both mate. The radiotherapy hit her much harder than the chemo but it may be different for you as hers wasn't for tumour reduction it was for leukemia. Hopefully it won't be too severe.
    Best of luck to you, rooting for you fella.

Family members have had it. Their advice was to not eat in the day/s leading up to it. Fasting for 36-48 hours before the chemo apparently offsets the side effects like nausea etc, and is said to protect your healthy cells from the harshness of the chemo. One family member had Acupuncture for the side effects and said it worked.

Good luck, hope it all goes well for you.

Thank you.