Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 353839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts (2021 Edition)

A bit random.
    But does anyone know can you use your O2 phone data in New York without extra charge or do you need a bolt on ?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    A bit random.
    But does anyone know can you use your O2 phone data in New York without extra charge or do you need a bolt on ?
    Google?

My thoughts, this forum is shit and it's about time we moved on if we're not getting any mods, or anything and just left to die with morons on the forum.

Fuck it.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Google?

My thoughts, this forum is shit and it's about time we moved on if we're not getting any mods, or anything and just left to die with morons on the forum.

Fuck it.
    Should be at least one mod around, surely?

Comes to something when the forum troll is winding up what members are left here and making people leave, active 24/7 the sad little man with obvious RL issues yet there's no mods or anything....... active once a month it appears.

Wonder if he's thought about getting a pet? maybe then he'll have one friend in RL and something to do I suppose and some company.
    #FSGOUT

Google?

Fuck it.
    I was asked the question by my daughter and was hoping someone had been recently. Google and the O2 website is a bit sketchy on it. I think she's just going to go to the o2 shop today.

Aye that edjit is on 24/7.

Thank you for banning Twatstrap, the forum is enjoyable again.
    #FSGOUT

Google?

Fuck it.
    Dear keV,
    Everyone is welcome on this forum
    Boom klopp or Jock Strap or whoever.
    If you don't like then don't reply or don't take the bait.
    You yourself are not innocent in respect to bad posts but I must admit you appear to have become better recently
    Keep it up.
    Still watching!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Dear keV,
    Everyone is welcome on this forum
    Boom klopp or Jock Strap or whoever.
    If you don't like then don't reply or don't take the bait.
    You yourself are not innocent in respect to bad posts but I must admit you appear to have become better recently
    Keep it up.
    Still watching!
    We'll agree to disagree......

Noone is welcome that drives people away that have been here years, we don't need to make anymore regular posters leave because of someone being a twat every single day, the odd post is different to 90% of posts, 24/7.

But thank you for your concern

Forever watching you.
    #FSGOUT

We'll agree to disagree......

Noone is welcome that drives people away that have been here years, we don't need to make anymore regular posters leave because of someone being a twat every single day, the odd post is different to 90% of posts, 24/7.

But thank you for your concern

Forever watching you.
    I am not aware of anyone leaving this forum purely on the fact of Jockey boy's posts.
    Are you?
    Can you name a few?

Just to weigh in on the thread of frustrating posters - the "ignore" function does exist - like an actual, physical function where we essentially turn posters from a user of our choice "off" and it can be undone.

Like everyone, I have my limits and on a couple of occasions I have "ignored" a user for a little bit. I think of it as a cool-down period. For me, two-to-three weeks of not listening to someone either giving direct verbal trash or snide, under-handed remarks is usually more than enough for me to simply not give a solitary F about the individual, by which time I will take them off "ignore" - have been on the forum since 2009(?) I think and only had to use it 4 or so times, but it does help.

Also a vent to a trustworthy pal can be helpful - there's been about 8 or 9 users over the years where we have used the Private Message function to eye-roll a little, along the lines of "God, so and so is taking it a bit far in that thread eh? Anyway - all good with you?" and often people's personal circumstances or whatever r-e-a-l-l-y put something like a semi-anonymous stranger I will likely never meet chatting shit on a forum into perspective.

Should anyone wish to reach out, they can. Craoibhe Rua used to be brilliant for a chat -wish he was still on the forum.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay