Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3639404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts (2021 Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Thank you for banning Twatstrap, the forum is enjoyable again.
    Don't know if he's been banned or just having a break.
    He certainly has lowered the tone on this forum recently.
    I can't find the ignore function on my login/account BTW- I believe I've been here since 2009 and may not have had my login/account upgraded or updated to the latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Don't know if he's been banned or just having a break.
    He certainly has lowered the tone on this forum recently.
    I can't find the ignore function on my login/account BTW- I believe I've been here since 2009 and may not have had my login/account upgraded or updated to the latest version.
    Click on the user, click "view profile" and then click "add to ignore list" - you may need to do it from the PC.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

We'll agree to disagree......

Noone is welcome that drives people away that have been here years, we don't need to make anymore regular posters leave because of someone being a twat every single day, the odd post is different to 90% of posts, 24/7.

But thank you for your concern

Forever watching you.
    👀
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

This forum is a joke tbh, mods don't even care and it's something from the 1980's I only stayed here due to some good posters through the years that and still active and post often was hard to leave in a way after so many years on here with some posters so I appreciate you you've kicked me up the arse to finally leave so thank you (Jockstrap) , you're welcome to carry on posting being a cunt mr.newcomer, makes me wonder, I think you're a old member under a different name, who the fucks signs up here these days who's new, you made the account ages ago as a secondary account then started posting more last few months..... hmm interesting indeed.

Gary doesn't give a shit could have helped forum with costs,regulars and people loyal here would have donated, no mods.. ian miller sid eggy or anyone that posts regularly and been here years and not a prick like yourself (Jockstrap), could have been given a mod status to clear up threads and the odd moron that comes and goes, and you're the latest, Vin doesn't even post anymore and shouldn't be a mod when nothing gets done, forum is just left to die only kept going by some regular posters that have been here years that deserve better probably same reason I stayed around because been posting here years and years and some of the same people have been here it's mad it's been so long won't get that again but it's been a pleasure, a big fuck ya to the people that are meant to look after the site, you don't deserve the posters here.

Hopefully i'll get banned now too so no chance of coming back, but someone has to speak the truth.

Last you'll hear from me all the best! X

Cheers to everyone throughout the years for the support banter and good chats!

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Kev out
    Last edited by Kev0909; 25th January 2024 at 09:48 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

This forum is a joke tbh, mods don't even care and it's something from the 1980's I only stayed here due to some good posters through the years that and still active and post often was hard to leave in a way after so many years on here with some posters so I appreciate you you've kicked me up the arse to finally leave so thank you (Jockstrap) , you're welcome to carry on posting being a cunt mr.newcomer, makes me wonder, I think you're a old member under a different name, who the fucks signs up here these days who's new, you made the account ages ago as a secondary account then started posting more last few months..... hmm interesting indeed.

Gary doesn't give a shit could have helped forum with costs,regulars and people loyal here would have donated, no mods.. ian miller sid eggy or anyone that posts regularly and been here years and not a prick like yourself (Jockstrap), could have been given a mod status to clear up threads and the odd moron that comes and goes, and you're the latest, Vin doesn't even post anymore and shouldn't be a mod when nothing gets done, forum is just left to die only kept going by some regular posters that have been here years that deserve better probably same reason I stayed around because been posting here years and years and some of the same people have been here it's mad it's been so long won't get that again but it's been a pleasure, a big fuck ya to the people that are meant to look after the site, you don't deserve the posters here.

Hopefully i'll get banned now too so no chance of coming back, but someone has to speak the truth.

Last you'll hear from me all the best! X

Cheers to everyone throughout the years for the support banter and good chats!

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Kev out
    https://youtu.be/6BDoV6hBNMY?si=yfUJo1uLbUgFp6dH

For the posters on here who buy the over the top climate change 'we're all gonna die' alarmism(I don't personally)....Bad news,read below.....

https://nypost.com/2024/02/15/business/jpmorgan-blackrock-drop-out-of-massive-un-climate-alliance-in-stunning-move/

And Canadian Chris Sky who during the 'Plandemic' also saw through the whole Covid BS and the agenda behind it(I'm very much in this camp).....His take on it...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/APcwM3sAU1Hz/

I see tennis player Simona Halep has partially dodged a ban for (maybe) using drugs. Four year ban reduced to nine months by CAS. Ok for some, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    I see tennis player Simona Halep has partially dodged a ban for (maybe) using drugs. Four year ban reduced to nine months by CAS. Ok for some, eh?
    The even sadder reality is that these same governances rule the justice system.

Wonder where the doc1979 vanished too, hopefully nothing happened iRL

Assuming that's his birthday he's not a 80 year old!
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    For the posters on here who buy the over the top climate change 'we're all gonna die' alarmism(I don't personally)....Bad news,read below.....

https://nypost.com/2024/02/15/business/jpmorgan-blackrock-drop-out-of-massive-un-climate-alliance-in-stunning-move/

And Canadian Chris Sky who during the 'Plandemic' also saw through the whole Covid BS and the agenda behind it(I'm very much in this camp).....His take on it...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/APcwM3sAU1Hz/

I find you a little mad Marty boy!