Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122232427 ... LastLast

Thread: Southampton v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Liverpool attacking like a bottom half team every time they get in the Southampton final third.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    We look devoid of belief.
    Another shithouse midfield half for Ox. No change there at all, not even attempting to get involved. A total waste of fucking space.
    Thiagoplaying lone wolf.
    Why'd he get the start over Minamino?

Minamino has a great game in our 7-0 win over Palace and then gets buried deep into the bench to not even come on as a sub for the next 4 games.
    That's not good for a player's confidence, and I don't know why Klopp keeps doing it.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Get Henderson to cm Williams on ffs , get ox off for jones or whoever not rocket science it's not working ffs
    Klopp will, with 10mins to go.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

A few dubious decisions towards the end of that half good job Firmino missed when Forster dropped it as that was a howler by the ref.

Oxlaide has been poor I’d get Williams on at CB and move Hendo to midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    When we thrashed Palace, everyone was saying we were sending an ominous warning to the rest of the league. Hasn’t quite worked out that way.
    Lol. Was a false dawn that. We could have been behind in that game had Ayew not fluffed his lines repeatedly. It was just a papering over that game.

Better last 5-10 minutes of this half, calmed it down a bit, getting the switches going, opening up space getting some moves going, much much better, I didn't like the gung ho reaction to Trent's error, that's what we did v Villa, just take the goal on the chin, settle play your game and work yourselves back into the game, work your openings and bury them

Over to Jurgen to work his HT magic as ever to make sure we're a lot better second half and do play our game, use our switches, go direct to mix it up at time to time when it's on and back those balls up to win second balls and create from there too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Baagh, mount any sort of decent attack and we're in. Let's do a bit more of that in the second half as they tire, eh? Also maybe Oxo don't be quite so shite?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    That’s been utter shite. The front 3 would want to have a serious word because they are not at it.
    Can’t argue with that. Trent must also ask himself a few questions. Shockingly blasé

Ox.. was he out there?

When we thrashed Palace, everyone was saying we were sending an ominous warning to the rest of the league. Hasn’t quite worked out that way.
    Lol, I was one who said that. Couldn't have been any "wronger".

Were we? I think anyone with sense could see that is was just one of those days when everything came off for us.