Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3033343536373839404142434445464750 ... LastLast

Thread: Southampton v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I hope its because he knows how ridiculous Nariners performance has been tonight.
    I'm not having that.
    In fact I don't want to hear a word from him in his post-game presser about the refereeing tonight.
    That's just a lazy cop-out.

Yes, the referee and the other officials (both VAR and on-field) were utter shite.

But that should be about 10 minutes into the game for you to figure out, that you're not going to get any calls from them in the game.
    The rest of the 80 minutes where you don't get more than one shot on target,......all that's on YOU.
    Not the officiating.

We've had to play through bad officiating before, so people shouldn't suddenly act like they (the officials and the league) have some "agenda" against us.

This is, plain and simple, down to our poor form.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    If we are honest we look gassed we’re done this season all I care about is getting top 4.

We need a performance against Utd and as defeatist as it sounds hope City go on a monster winning run.
    How the fuck can we be gassed. We've been coasting through games all season. If we'd played with the same intensity as last season we'd be 10 clear.and just about home.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Hope you’re on to something Martyboy but right now I really can’t see it. Can’t see where the next win’s coming from right now.

What’s happened to the “mentality monsters”?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    Hasenhuttl tears in his eyes winning the game. Meanwhile Klopp is grinning. Bleeding hell, the players have hit a wall. Firmino have been poor for ages, but whats going on with Mane and Salah.
    Probably fed up with Klopp being happy with us losing/drawing to shite

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Longest goal drought under Klopp apparently- 4231 next day big man
    More Firmino,you do realize his scoring ratio in the last year and half is dire??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    His reaction at the final whistle was, to say the least, interesting. To be fair, we are the reigning champions so everybody wants to beat us.
    His first ever win v Klopp too for the former Leipzig coach iirc

Gone well since Klopp's rant hasn't it?

Rafa and his facts all over again

lost it

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    I will only know we won duck all in May.
    And again, if you were a betting man, and based on what you've seen not only in the last three matches, but against the likes of Fulham and Brighton, never mind our away form in general, would you put your/any money on us winning either of the PL or Champions league?

If you say anything other than no, you're lying.

The midfield 3 were all over the place today, especially in their pressing, not seen that many easy transitions since we played Fabinho in midfield v Villa, it was a bad decision to play Hendo at CB imo, would have been better playing Rhys there and Hendo in midfield

The officials were bent as fuck, for the fourth game running the opposition defenders allowed to persistently foul Mane throughout the game, 2 clear penalties that have been given by refs and VAR all season for every other team, accidental handball with the hand away from the body blocking a shot on target, penalty, every fucking time, defender accidentally clipping the forwards standing foot, however slight, just like for the filthy's pen the other night, penalty every fucking time

The bent as fuck corrupt officiating is making a complete an utter mockery of the Premeir League, it's a fucking disgrace, I'm absolutely gobsmacked the Met haven't investigated the bent bastards for match fixing
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Our boys have not had hurt since they lost the title to City.

They are either going to come out fo this period the same they came out of losing the Cl final 18 and the league the next, they came out on top. They looked each other in the eyes and asked is this it? So let us see how hungry they are.

The season is not half way yet. If we can have a run of 10 games with Thiago, Matip, Mane, Salah, Alison, Robbo and Faninho we will be okay. It is just that if we can.