Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3336373839404142434445464748495053 ... LastLast

Thread: Southampton v Liverpool (Match Thread)

He was just waiting for Trent to break the record, giving the ball away 38 times in the match.

Need to give Trent a rest and play Milly there, he’s been hopeless for some time and play Rhys in at CB til Matip plays his next 45 minutes.
    Midfield needs to be Henderson, Thiago and Wijnaldum,
    Hendo for the press, Wij to keep possession and Thiago to create, he must have felt all alone at times.

Well get to see what we are made of now I suppose. I hope we have the strength to go again at the moment it looks bleak.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    I am not a betting man just a deluded supporter which I have always been. I believe against hope and see what happens. The world has not ended.
    Nope the world hasn't ended, and maybe your way of thinking is sometimes the way to go, but I'm a realist, and the reality is that we are looking completely gassed and out of ideas, and as such if we don't do something i.e. refresh the squad/team, the likelihood is that we'll be winning the sum total of zilch this season.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Someone should start a thread. Are we going to wi. the league now and then we ponder our colors tot ha mask. A challenge in the belief system we having. I think we going to win the league or City. No one else.
    I'll get one up later if it's not up yet, a public poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Why not throw 3rd sub on last 10 mins or something when 1-0 down???

a little risk but you're 1-0 down

why put milner on?? almost as pathetic as putting Wij on v WBA

Why not throw the dice, get Minimiano on at least, even Origi and go for it

Pathetic

what's with the subs??? what's with playing 2 half fit players and WIj away at CM??? you still have jones and williams who's done alright betetr than playing henderson at CB anyway and minimiano and other options..

been very negative tbh
    No idea I mentioned the other day Diego Costa might be someone we could look at he is a nutter but he is a unit and he is a target man.

We have no aerial threat in the box so that is why in the summer I’d target Haaland even over Mbappe not that we’d get Mbappe.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    I'm not having that.
    In fact I don't want to hear a word from him in his post-game presser about the refereeing tonight.
    That's just a lazy cop-out.

Yes, the referee and the other officials (both VAR and on-field) were utter shite.

But that should be about 10 minutes into the game for you to figure out, that you're not going to get any calls from them in the game.
    The rest of the 80 minutes where you don't get more than one shot on target,......all that's on YOU.
    Not the officiating.

We've had to play through bad officiating before, so people shouldn't suddenly act like they (the officials and the league) have some "agenda" against us.

This is, plain and simple, down to our poor form.
    I agree about the poor form from us, but we got nothing tonight. The one on Mane really should of been a penalty.

Might be a good time to quietly retire that "The Demise of Manchester" thread.

Or at least rename it to 'Demise of Liverpool FC' ....or something more appropriate and on point.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Aye, Hendo at CB is not an option. Don't want to slate him as a CB, so I'll say he's a massive miss at rcm or 6.
    Agree. If we sign any CB then Matip and the CB. Fabinho, Hendo, Thiago and Gini te option for midfield. Jota, Mane and Salah up top we will win much more. Klopp also needs to sort his head out. Over contemplating things. Play a player in his position. 2 midfielders as CB is taking the piss for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Might be a good time to quietly retire that "The Demise of Manchester" thread.

Or at least rename it to 'Demise of Liverpool FC' ....or something more appropriate and on point.
    ill choice of thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Isn't that a myth? Iirc we won like five of the next six or something like that. Could be wrong though.
    Come on Bali - the geezer is looking borderline unhinged right now. I worry for him and us. Feels like he is about to blow up and leave.

I can understand 19 being off the wall but Klopp played Jota for nigh on 90 minutes in a dead rubber agains 11 overly physical Danes. He RESTED Bobby and played Jota and Salah.

That is bat shit crazy